5.0 out of 5 stars Very Strong
Arrived in super quick time. I use them to keep up a pair of leather motorbike trousers and the grips are powerful. You could tie the QEII up to the docks with these braces.
Published 8 months ago by DT Pratt

1.0 out of 5 stars Great value excellent quality
Amazingly cheap at ten pounds .and very robust .bought them for my husband who is a larger man who has a problem with belts .they don't keephis trousers up. He loved them very strong clips and aesthetically pleasing to the eye.that's the braces not the husband .
Published 4 months ago by Emma

‹ Previous | 15 6 714 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars purchased to go with 2 peice motorcycle suit, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mens braces wide adjustable and elastic suspenders Y shape with a very strong clips - Heavy duty (Apparel)
I love braces! I have never wore them before but I am a convert. I wore them today whilst working in the garden bending over repetitively and no constant pulling up of jeans. My dad always wore them, I now know why.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 9 Mar 2014
Just as listed, strong, smart and very good value. I will be getting another pair in a different colour soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and sturdy, 7 Mar 2014
Bought for my husband and he thinks they are great, nice colour and comfortable. Highly recommended. Good materials and sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 6 Mar 2014
These are strong and look good. Only problem is a stitch came loose so the clips get stuck when adjusting. Do recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars secure, 6 Mar 2014
One word is all that's required to describe these braces, it's taken me a long time to find braces that will really keep my trousers up "EXCELLENT".

5.0 out of 5 stars broad braces, 5 Mar 2014
G. A. Matthews (london) - See all my reviews
I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING TO GET MY TROUSERS TO STAY UP FOR OVER 60 YEARS , I HAVE VERY NARROW HIPS ,AND SORT OF TAPER FROM THE WAIST DOWN , IHAVE TRIED EVERY KIND OF BELT ,EVEN WITH ELASTIC BELTS MY TROUSERS WORK THERE WAY DOWN , SO BRACES WORK BEST ,AND THESE ARE THE BEST THAT I HAVE EVER HAD , WIDE WITH VERY STRONG CLASPS , HIGHLY RECOMENDED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun :-), 4 Mar 2014
Tim O'Donnell (Borgoricco, Italy) - See all my reviews
I have not worn braces for about 30 years but these are great. They hold up my too large jeans while I am working and I feel comfortable and secure. The clips are strong and the blue elastic looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and durable, 4 Mar 2014
Very satisfied by its quality, really deserve a "heavy duty" tag. Much better than other similar priced slimmer braces. They are thick and bulky, not a fashion item but something good for your work.

5.0 out of 5 stars blue mens braces, 3 Mar 2014
very good quality. very comfortable to wear. i am considering buying another pair but a different colour. i will reccommend these to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars braces, 3 Mar 2014
G. D. Austen "aussie" (england) - See all my reviews
First pair ever bought, very comfortable to wear
Well made would recommend.
Good choice of colours