5.0 out of 5 stars Very Strong
Arrived in super quick time. I use them to keep up a pair of leather motorbike trousers and the grips are powerful. You could tie the QEII up to the docks with these braces.
Published 11 months ago by DT Pratt

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
These arrived as what can only be described as 'joke shop' or a 'fancy dress' item! The fabric wasnt the black elastic i expected and there was no metal clips on the item, just hard plastic clips! quite strange! They were for my elderly grandfatherso I was quite disappointed with my purchase as I expected to receive something similar to the picture! I ended up having to...
Published 8 months ago by Becky J.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Strong, 6 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 26 Jun 2013
These are strong and well made. Very comfortable to wear and do the job perfectly. Much better than a belt if you've got a bit of a belly! Give them a try guys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and comfortable, 2 Nov 2013
P. Bennett (Swindon, Wiltshire England) - See all my reviews
Having retired and deciding to home an abandoned dog to keep me fit, I had to accept my constant hangover was becoming a problem. As I don't drink the hangover in question was the one over my belt. Trying to control an active dog while constantly pulling my trousers up did not strike me as being fun. The braces were just what I needed, the clips do not damage the material yet I have not had one unclip on it's own. They are easy to adjust and my walks are now much more enjoyable. I have even ordered a second pair so that I do not have to change to another pair of trousers when going out but not walking the dog.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy work gear, 17 May 2013
Carole Meyrick (Wales) - See all my reviews
Bought these at my husband's request. He needed something to keep his waxed waterproof trousers from falling down. These braces do the job admirably, and strangely look quite sexy in the process!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best pair of braces that I have ever owned, 26 Jan 2014
I would have given more that a five star rating if were possible.

Over the years I have gone through many brands of braced, but they all seem to suffer from the same thing, poor clasps that seem to let go at the worst possible time.

I have to say this product has the strongest clasps that I have ever come across on braces.
I am more than pleased with them and would recommend them to any user of braces.

Just ordered another pair before they all get snapped up.

4.0 out of 5 stars A worthwhile purchase., 13 Oct 2013
Old jimpy. (Poole Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
I have found that these braces do everything I wish braces to do. They may be more expensive than some, but the selection of colours, their strap width, fabric construction and strong fittings are in my opinion worth the additional cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy - Height 6'4", 21 Mar 2014
Having looked at some previous reviews I was concerned that these braces may not be suitable for my height, 6'4",
and weight, 17 stone. However they are easily adjustable and fit well, with about 5 inches of adjustment still available. Very comfortable, I intend to buy more of these in different colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Y shaped mens braces, 10 Oct 2013
Mrs. L. M. Saunders "L Saunders" (Northamptonshire) - See all my reviews
Not a fashion item but husband very pleased with these-they do not dig into his shoulders like narrower style do..

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's braces, 22 July 2013
My partner wanted some braces as he had lost weight having had major abdominal surgery. These were most useful as he did not have to wear a belt

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic, 9 Sep 2013
I needed a pair of braces for a pair of jeans that are a little too long. These are the third pair I have bought. The other two pairs kept slipping off the grips are plastic and not up to the job. These on the other hand are brilliant. The wide braces are so comfortable and the grips are metal and stay exactly where you put them.
Fantastic and only a 10 I've just ordered a second pair (black)