on 8 March 2015
The keyboard size is great, almost full-size. There is a problem with the auto sleep magnet, in that it doesn't switch the iPad off. Or rather, it does, but then it will switch itself back on. So you have to disable that feature on the iPad itself.

But the biggest flaw is the corner clips which hold the iPad in place. I had it for about 6 weeks before the left-hand one snapped. The retailer I bought it from, John Lewis, told me that this is not covered by the product warranty, but because this is such a well-known flaw with the product, they agreed to replace it. They also agreed that, if it broke again, I could get a refund. Some endorsement.

In consequence, this is only recommended for home use and very delicate handling.
on 6 April 2015
I have now bought two of these, both of which have broken within 3 months of purchase and so I won't be buying another. The problem is that the plastic clips that hold the iPad into the case are extremely fragile. I'm not especially clumsy with the handling of my ipad and after the first breakage was particularly careful. However, once one of the clips that hold the ipad in place starts to crack (and it will), you're on a slippery slope. As soon as it snaps, then you've got an expensive keyboard with no way to use it. It's a shame, because otherwise I really enjoyed using it. It's just poorly made and not worth it for 3 month of use.
I won't buy another one until Logitech would replace the plastic clips with metal ones
on 9 July 2014
Great little keyboard, makes writing on the iPad a dream but there's a BIG design flaw with the case. There are two clips which hold the iPad in place at the top and the left one contains a button to depress and turn the iPad on and off again. This is a weak point and the clip breaks here very easily. Once this clip breaks, it no longer holds the iPad in place, it won't stand up and you end up having to prop your iPad up on something when you want to type. This is a shame because the keyboard is really good. This clip breaks quite quickly, which is disappointing for such an expensive item.
on 27 March 2014
Colour Name: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
To be honest, I just didn't like this keyboard that much but can't put my finger on why. It does seem quite clunky but the majority of keyboard for tablets are. It just didn't have a feel of quality to it, the keyboard did not feel crisp - in fact the whole idea of the keyboard case is starting to get a bit stale. Have returned to using a standard case and a separate bluetooth keyboard which sadly is the most damning review I can give this product - it's a product that does not add to the iPad experience and therefore I can't recommend it....
on 2 December 2014
I bought 2 of these amazing cases from the used/like new option at less than half price and they arrived packaged in the original boxes with cable as new. My children love them. The iPad Air fits perfectly inside this case which offers a sleep/wake function. The keyboard is very responsive and the case gives really good protection when closed. It really does turn your tablet into a mini laptop! It also enables you to position the tablet in a upright position so handy for when you want to watch a movie.
on 26 June 2014
I am on my second of these keyboards having had to replace the first. As many have pointed out the fundamental flaw in the case is that the plastic retainer by the power switch is unbelievably thin. I have never taken my iPad out of this case and yet after a few months the retaining plastic has broken and the case is now useless. It is such an obvious flaw that I can't believe nobody thought it through. Very disappointed and now looking for an alternative.
on 3 October 2015
This was bought to replace a Logitech keyboard bought last year on which the retaining plastic had broken, The new item is very different from the original - it has a horrible white interior and the outside is completely different in appearence and texture.
Very disappointing to find that it has been downgraded without this being reflected in the description.
The picture of the product shows the interior to be black.
on 20 February 2016
Do not buy.
They are great but the left hand retaining tab
Breaks really easily and Logitech support is abysmal and warranty claims are not acknowledged. In fact they ask you to email customer care and you receive an automated response to say it doesn't accept emails! Great way of doing business. My advice is check how many of these are available with broken tabs on second hand sales websites and buy elsewhere.
on 21 December 2015
Decent enough keyboard but as others have stated the clips that retain the iPad are not up to the job. The left hand one gradually disintegrated over a few months. initially I was offered a replacement but after 2 weeks of emails requesting more and more pointless info, and contradictory statements I gave up. There are better and cheaper products out there and I will be buying one of those.
on 28 November 2014
It is okay for a start until the plastic holder snaps! Then, you will have to go through the ordeal of fixing it. I will recommend that Logitech takes a look at the tiny plastic holder on the top left and do something about it.

Keyboards are great when typing but sometimes, if not fully charged, they fail.