5.0 out of 5 stars finally an adpter that works with a 2013 nexus 7
I got this to display movies on my nexus 7 on the tv in our kitchen.

Works well BUT sky Go doesn't work with hdmi out!!!!! not the products fault though, iplayer does work and works well.
Published 10 months ago by Cambridge Ian

3.0 out of 5 stars great value
Works perfectly ,a real bargain, well made and has built in charger
Very happy with purchase and will use again.
Published 11 months ago by philip irlam

5.0 out of 5 stars finally an adpter that works with a 2013 nexus 7, 6 Feb 2014
Cambridge Ian (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: VicTsing Slimport MyDP Micro USB to HDMI HDTV 1080p 3D Adapter With USB Wall AC Charger for Google 2013 New Nexus 7 (Second Generation), Google LG Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Google LG Optimus G Pro (Electronics)
I got this to display movies on my nexus 7 on the tv in our kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect with Nexus 5 and Nexus 4, 21 Jan 2014
Amazingly straightforward. Simply plugged this into a HDMI lead to my tv and I was ready to go. Power supply was a bonus. It works perfectly with the nexus 5 and nexus 4 I tested it on. Be wary of some other products out there that just don't work. A very happy customer. Fast delivery as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars great value, 12 Jan 2014
Works perfectly ,a real bargain, well made and has built in charger
Very happy with purchase and will use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Movies from my Nexus 4, 14 Jun 2014
Works brilliantly! What can I say? With this your phone can drive a large screen TV very well. The addition of the charger is a good plan too!

2.0 out of 5 stars Loose conectkln, 31 May 2014
Did not work properly had loose connection on one of the wires and would not work on my Samsung tv
Full refund given without problem

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work, 29 May 2014
i don't hate it. it just didn't work with my google nexus 7 tablet and my samsung le32 tv. came up with a "no signal" message on my tv. They refunded my money fine when i returned it so can't complain. it just didn't work for me..

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for me, 1 May 2014
S Finnerty "Steve" (Hedge End, Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Bought this to extend my Nexus 5 onto my Sony 40 inch TV. Worked well first time and quality seemed to be fine for the intended use with an added bonus of a compact charger if your TV does not support USB charging to charge your device while in use. No issues so far worked straight out of the box.

4.0 out of 5 stars great works plug and play, 26 Mar 2014
great watching nexus 7 via this product no lost of quality only down side is that it does not work on Samsung tv. as there is a compatibility issue. I found out on nexus forum.

it arrived on the day stated would recommend it

3.0 out of 5 stars Slimport Cable did not work as faulty, 21 Mar 2014
I know these cables work on the nexus 7 but there must of been a fault with the one I had because it did not work. It caused my several hours of annoyance before I would accept I had a faulty cable. I was not happy. Also I tried my friends cable on my Samsung TV which is about 5 years old and it would not connect to this TV , It does work on my 22 inch though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 11 Mar 2014
Bought this to connect a Nexus 7 (2013) to a Panasonic LCD TV. It works very well straight out the box, no setup or fiddling required. The picture is clear & sharp. I used an Amazon Basics HDMI cable with it.