on 20 December 2013
Excellent, Speedy deliver, Exactly as described, next day delivery, doesn't get better than that ! Hassle free and great price. Such a bargain at this price also, (on offer)
on 17 June 2014
These are great turn off by themselves Which helps if you are forgetful, can curl and straighten my hair with these. And they are a lot smother than the older ghd.
on 1 January 2014
Bargain price - the best on the internet when I bought it. My 14 year-old daughter is absolutely thrilled. I wish I had filmed her unwrapping her ghd's as her face was such a picture
on 19 January 2014
New ghd s wanted, as my daughter had previous set for 7 years. Best price and pink!. Arrived promptly with free postage.
on 2 June 2014
My first pair of GHD (prob mark 1 or 2!) gave up after 8-9 years at the w/end and as I am a huge fan of Amazon, I took advantage of ordering another pair through them, and it's great to read feedback from other customers.
So, after reading comments I still wasn't sure whether to go for Mark IV or Mark V, so I decided to buy both! Why not? Love both colours (got mark IV in lilac).
I have used the Mark V, and am extremely happy - they glide a lot smoother than my first pair ever did! They do feel slightly more delicate but after 2 uses, I think they are more sturdy than they feel.
Very pleased with the cost as this pink pair were up to £80 cheaper than the other colours? But hey I'm not worried about the colour as long as they do what they're supposed to.....and they do!
Also, took advantage of Premium Amazon (1 month trial) and again very happy with service as my first ever GHD's died I ordered new pair(s) and they came the next day, on a Sunday.
on 10 October 2014
i feel like these must be fake or made very badly and iv much to my dismay have had to arrange to send them back. I dont expect to order GHD's and for the plates not to meet. I didn't even bother plugging them in to try because they will just rip my hair. I bought some a while back for £12 out of boots that were better quality.
on 20 June 2014
OMG - I should have sooo bought these years ago :)... I have naturally curly hair and only ever had my hair straightened by my hairdresser......well that was until my lovely hubby bought me a set of these, now i can straighten my own hair with a breeze :) and it will stay straight.
Love them, love them, love them :).
on 19 June 2014
Slightly disappointed in these as you can't adjust the heat setting, which I didn't realise when I purchased them. They do however glide through your hair and leave your hair feeling silky smooth.
on 4 November 2014
I actually bought these as a gift for my mum, as i own the emerald version which I already thought were fantastic!
These have lasted for a long time and are still going. The different colours available means that there is a colour for everyone. Neither mine nor my mums have broken once and the added brush in the set is a bonus.
They heat up in no time with an beeping sound when they reach the top temperature for you to use.
Lifetime guarantee is also a huge bonus!
I highly recommend this for everyone whether a gift for someone else or a gift for yourself. You can't go wrong with Ghd's!
on 8 January 2014
The plates on these straighteners did not come together correctly making them impossible to use. Not what you expect from GHD's.

Amazon refunded money as I am sure they always would. Thanks Amazon.