5.0 out of 5 stars My Girlfriend swears by these!
Excellent, Speedy deliver, Exactly as described, next day delivery, doesn't get better than that ! Hassle free and great price. Such a bargain at this price also, (on offer)
Published 16 months ago by Jay Fordio

1.0 out of 5 stars fake or bad quality 'GHD's'
i feel like these must be fake or made very badly and iv much to my dismay have had to arrange to send them back. I dont expect to order GHD's and for the plates not to meet. I didn't even bother plugging them in to try because they will just rip my hair. I bought some a while back for £12 out of boots that were better quality.
Published 6 months ago by s j wylie

5.0 out of 5 stars My Girlfriend swears by these!, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: ghd V Jewel Collection Pink Diamond Styler Set (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 1 Jan. 2014
Sally Erkul (Deal, Kent , UK) - See all my reviews
Bargain price - the best on the internet when I bought it. My 14 year-old daughter is absolutely thrilled. I wish I had filmed her unwrapping her ghd's as her face was such a picture

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't live without them, 17 Jun. 2014
These are great turn off by themselves Which helps if you are forgetful, can curl and straighten my hair with these. And they are a lot smother than the older ghd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my daughter at an excellent price, 19 Jan. 2014
New ghd s wanted, as my daughter had previous set for 7 years. Best price and pink!. Arrived promptly with free postage.

1.0 out of 5 stars fake or bad quality 'GHD's', 10 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars should have bought these a long time ago......., 20 Jun. 2014
OMG - I should have sooo bought these years ago :)... I have naturally curly hair and only ever had my hair straightened by my hairdresser......well that was until my lovely hubby bought me a set of these, now i can straighten my own hair with a breeze :) and it will stay straight.
Love them, love them, love them :).

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink Ghd's, 19 Jun. 2014
Slightly disappointed in these as you can't adjust the heat setting, which I didn't realise when I purchased them. They do however glide through your hair and leave your hair feeling silky smooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful gift for everyone!, 4 Nov. 2014
Boo (Denstone, Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
I actually bought these as a gift for my mum, as i own the emerald version which I already thought were fantastic!
These have lasted for a long time and are still going. The different colours available means that there is a colour for everyone. Neither mine nor my mums have broken once and the added brush in the set is a bonus.
They heat up in no time with an beeping sound when they reach the top temperature for you to use.
Lifetime guarantee is also a huge bonus!
I highly recommend this for everyone whether a gift for someone else or a gift for yourself. You can't go wrong with Ghd's!

1.0 out of 5 stars Unuseable (No fault of Amazon), 8 Jan. 2014
The plates on these straighteners did not come together correctly making them impossible to use. Not what you expect from GHD's.

Amazon refunded money as I am sure they always would. Thanks Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 15 July 2014
We bought this as present for our daughter, she is a hair dresser & said she felt this product was the best on the market