5.0 out of 5 stars Its worth paying the extra for a good quality stylus
I chose this stylus after several cheaper stylus' fell apart after a few weeks. Fed up with seeming to always need to buy a new stylus I decided to try investing in something of better quality. Having done some searching on the web I found a whole range of quality stylus costing up to £80, so wondered if the stylus would be of good quality for the price.

I am...
Published 21 months ago by IndigoMonstA

3.0 out of 5 stars Pen good, but poor attachment
The actual pen works great with my iPad. However the part that attaches to the headphone socket is very flimsy and broke easily.
Published 12 months ago by J Bizzle

‹ Previous | 1 2 371 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars No more finger smears, 3 Dec 2012
Amazon Customer (Bangor, Co. Down United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I got this to reduce annoying screen smears on the iPad and am very pleased with the results.

It works great, keeps the screen clean and is more accurate than a finger tip.

It works equally well on the iPad, iPod and HTC Incredible S.

Highly recommended for both product and seller!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pen good, but poor attachment, 13 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stylus, 16 Jun 2014
I've bought several cheaper stylus in the past but haven't been very happy with them. Mediadevil are really great though ( I use mine with my iPad mini). It's well worth spending a bit extra to get such a well made sensitive stylus. It arrived sooner than expected too, so I'm very happy all together!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 14 Sep 2012
It does exactly what I wanted, is sturdy, and because it attaches into the headphone socket to secure it I haven't lost it yet! It's well made too, unlike a few others I have tried. Don't get sucked into getting one that claims to do something else, like a pen/stylus combo, they just end up being rubbish at both.

This is the one to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super piece of kit, 13 Sep 2012
Neat little pen, which attaches to the ipad to prevent loss. Sturdy and well constructed. I purchased the red and it is very nice. Super product and super fast delivery by seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, great service, 1 May 2014
This review is from: MediaDevil Magicwand Capacitive Touchscreen Stylus (Regular edition, Black) for Apple iPad 1, 2, 3, 4 & Air / iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5C & 5S / Samsung Galaxy range / Google Nexus range / ASUS / HTC / Nokia / BlackBerry / Microsoft (see compatibility list) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Magic, service from the company was second to none with an email informing me that it was on its way , it arrived in 24 hours and its a great product, can't fault it at all and recommend to anyone, I have a nexus 7 and my phone is a Nokia 520 it works perfect on both of them, excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars The best so far, and I've tried a few, 22 Feb 2013
I've been looking for a precise stylus for a while now, long enough to become disappointed at many available options.
The main problem to me is how fast the precision of the rubber tip decreases and eventually fades away.
I've had this stylus for almost two months now, have used it massively on a daily basis and it's still good as new. The handwriting recognition is great, size and weight of the wand are perfect (at least to my taste!), the tip doesn't get greasy or sticky in any way, for its price it's a fair bargain. So much so that, should this ever wear out, I won't even look for a different one, I'll just get an identical one :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 5 Jun 2014
I bought one for my father to use on his Camcorder;s touch screen and he thinks it's a fine thing. No more fingernails hovering about the delicate screen when the thumb push doesn't register. Safe, handy, neat size and works well. Top marks.

1.0 out of 5 stars No better than the ones you get free with iPad cases, 8 Sep 2012
OEJ - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
(Please note that this review was not posted just after buying the product, but after using it for several weeks)

I bought this via Amazon because of all the rave reviews, massively recommending it.

It was a replacement for one that looked pretty similar but which actually cost nothing - that one came free with an iPad case. That first one lasted about 2 or 3 months before the rubber tip cracked and broke. So I figured if you pay nearly £10 to replace that, it should be better, by which I mean I hoped and expected that it would last longer than the first one.

It didn't. It has lasted less than 2 months and despite what I would call typical/gentle use, already the rubber tip has a large hole in it and soon the thing will totally disintegrate and become unusable.

So I cannot understand why everyone seems to adore this MediaDevil stylus. I need to replace it already and one thing is for sure - I will buy a different product by a different manufacturer. If my experience is any guide, the MediaDevil stylus is no better and possibly not even any different to others that are given away free, so I now regard the £10 price tag as way too high. £1 might be a fairer price. It's OK when new but it doesn't last long. It also doesn't fit as neatly inside the iPad case as the first one did, as it's slightly thicker and the case won't shut as easily or neatly.

NOT recommended. If my experience is any guide, I would need to replace it every six weeks, and that would mean spending £90 a year (if not more) on the thing. That doesn't make sense. I just hope they better the quality and durability of the rubber tip, if not some other company will make this obvious improvement and get all the sales.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 26 Oct 2012
This stylus is a delight to use, it is extremely precise and very well made. I have never bothered with a stylus before but am so glad that I finally did, it really helps reduce the amount of grease on the screen and makes touchscreen interfaces even more of a joy to use. I would definitely purchase more of these for the family and friends. As usual excellent service from MediaDevil - very fast delivery, I have bought from them several times now and they have never let me down. Highly recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 371 | Next ›