5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!
I have been suffering from a severe case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and had been told not to do any drawing, painting, knitting or crochet.
I was slowly going insane!
I CANNOT sit and do nothing.
I tried to do short bursts of things but was still struggling.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. K. J. Hawk

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but short. Not for big hands.
I like knitpro hooks for their "in-between sizes" which are especially handy for amercian patterns. They are reasonably priced and glide nicely. But they are short. Not a problem for someone with smaller hands or if you use a "pencil grip" but I have huge hands (for a woman) and the ends poke into my palms so I can't use them for hours and hours.
Published 13 months ago by Mini205

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but short. Not for big hands., 17 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, 17 Oct. 2014
Mrs. K. J. Hawk "Kali" (Wirral) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KnitPro 10 mm Waves Aluminium Crochet Hook, Sea Green (Kitchen & Home)
I was slowly going insane!
I CANNOT sit and do nothing.
I tried to do short bursts of things but was still struggling.
My manual dexterity was absolutely abysmal. I was forever dropping things, stitches, making a total mess.
I thought these would be worth a try.
If you compare them to the bulk buy sets of crochet hooks, they do work out expensive.
HOWEVER, if you struggle with manual dexterity for any reason at all, through arthritis or, any number of other complaints, these really do make it easier.
I'm not saying that they solve these problems, they don;t but, they have allowed me to do crochet for about half an hour at a time now, whereas I was struggling to manage 2 minutes before.
It is definitely worth paying the extra for these, it really is, they are smooth on the wool and give you a good grip.
Bizzarely, I don't hold the hook with a vice like grip any more like I used to but it never slips out of my hand either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Oct. 2013
Mary Kersey (West Walesl UK) - See all my reviews
Very good item, comfortable to use, just what I wanted. I shall enjoy using it in my crochet I would recommend to other users

1.0 out of 5 stars Much shorter than other hooks, 2 Nov. 2013
C (DAVENTRY, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These hooks are 13cm in length NOT 15cm as listed. That inch makes a huge difference & for me are way too short to work with.
I purchased in order to help my aching hands but with these being so tiny it just makes it worse.
Unfortunately I ordered 7 sizes so they will all be going back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Nov. 2014
J. Johns - See all my reviews
I was dubious about these hooks having always used metal hooks (with no grip). They are actually really, really comfortable and I don't get any of the aches and callouses that used to come with crocheting for long periods. I have since bought others in different sizes. They are conveniently made in different colours according to the size of the hook. Will stick with this brand from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect grip!, 18 April 2015
It is a lightweight hook with a fantastic grip, this soft plastic handle is probably the best I have used so far (and I have a lot - I mean a lot - of crochet hooks). I definitely prefer this one to the set of metal hooks I had purchased before.
Easy to handle and believe it or not, it has greatly enhanced my crochet-speed :) This is the difference a quality hook makes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended., 3 Mar. 2015
J. Shepherd (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Although it is a sturdy hook, it is impossible to use for more than one stitch at a time and maintain even tension. Shaft is way too short to hold more than one loop of chunky yarn & only the very end of it is actually 12mm. Can't even do a neat double crochet with it. Disappointed as the smaller sizes I have, can be used for everything including entrelac.

3.0 out of 5 stars well made and comfortable, 7 Jun. 2014
Mrs. T. Begum (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This was an okayish crochet hook, perhaps not the best but by no means the worst. The handle was very much on the short side but aside from that the hook had nice smooth metal that didnt snag on the yarn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 17 Mar. 2015
When my daughter asked me to crochet her something using super chunky I decided that it was time to invest in a better hook and I am so glad I did. Previously all the larger sized crochet hooks I have used have been plastic and for some reason I found the tension of my crochet becoming a lot tighter and the yarn getting stuck on the hook.

Crocheting with the larger aluminium hook was so much easier than the plastic ones when using heavier wool. The hook was comfortable to use and it was a pleasure to crochet with. It slid through the yarn easily and it didn't alter my tension in any way. I will be replacing all my larger plastic hooks with these.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's lovely and comfortable to use but, 18 Mar. 2015
It's lovely and comfortable to use but, like other users, I have to admit the handle is way too small and if you have 4 loops on the hook it gets very jammed!! Needs more hood and less handle.