5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful colour, 30 Mar 2014
I purchased this in the navy with the yellow trim piping and it is a really lovely combination. The bag itself is roomy, without being too big and bulky and can be used for work purposes and/or days out.Another winner from Kipling and a very speedy delivery from Amazon. Fab!

4.0 out of 5 stars Big & Roomy., 11 Jun 2014
I chose this bag because I have trouble with a wonky hip, but like walking as far as I can, before it becomes too bad to bear. Wearing a back-pack lets me keep a straighter posture & my arms free. This bag allows me to carry all the 'stuff' I'd carry in a large holdall, sectioned off in all the different pockets, without looking as if I was going mountaineering. Good-looking enough to go anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous bag!, 27 May 2014
Andy (from South Wales) - See all my reviews
Lxactly what I wanted and delivered so quickly too! I love the colour, I love the size, it has a zipped compartment for important documents etc. on the back. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cardinal Red MM, 9 Aug 2014
First Kipling backpack that I've bought and I love it. The colour is pretty true to the photographs, a little brighter than the bags I usually buy but great for summer travel and days out. I bought it for a carry on. I love the pocket at the back which is great and secure for documents, it just about fits an A5 plastic wallet. The pocket at the front which does up with a cord goes all of the way to the depth of the bag and is perfect for kids to grab or drop their drinks bottles without any rummaging around in the main part. The internal pocket in the main part fits a Kipling New Money Wallet. This isn't a large backpack and the sizes given are accurate. Quality is great with some light padding in the lining on the back to protect your back when carrying objects with corners etc. I've tried to give the sort of information that I look for in reviews so hope this is helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a bit deeper please!, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's City Pack Backpack (Shoes)
Attractive, neat little backpack in a pretty colour but why oh why will Kipling not make their small backpacks about a centimetre deeper so that an A4 folder could be accommodated. I can just get one in, but only as it's flexible .This bag is very slightly bigger then the Firefly, but not much, and there are NO DIMENSIONS GIVEN ON THE AMAZON WEBSITE so I took a bit of a punt on the size being OK, having trawled through various other websites to get an idea.
I like the many useful pockets (though the phone and pen pockets could be deeper) but the drawstring closure of the front pocket under the flap is useless: pulling it tauter simply makes it gape - far better would be a small velcro closure in the middle of the pocket.
If these provisos were remedied, I would have given five stars, as it is wonderfully lightweight, tough and stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars kipling city backpack, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's City Pack Backpack (Shoes)
Happy with this bag nice and roomy for all my knick knacks another one for my collection and I like the colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous backpack, suitable for all ages!, 24 July 2014
I got this backpack in red - it's gorgeous! The monkey mania print and the design of the bag made it look so classy. I like that it has a zipped compartment as well as another section covered by a flap. There is also another zipped section at the back for more items that need security, the two pockets on each side of the bag. The straps are also quite generous. It is a very good quality product once again by Kipling. P.S. The delivery is fast as a lightning too! Thank you Amazon x

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for about town, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's City Pack Backpack (Shoes)
A very roomy but not bulky rucksack. Perfect for about town. Good quality and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's City Pack Backpack (Shoes)
delighted with bag great brand and very good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Really good service on time and the bag is very good quality