5.0 out of 5 stars kipling backpack
Just what I was looking for found the smaller version in the shop but was two small for my needs so was so pleased to see they did the larger size. As a lover of Kipling bags the design of this not been just a plain colour like all my others I fell in love with it straight away and have had loads of comments on it . Another great bag from Kipling many thanks
Published 6 months ago by Ms L. Boocker

3.0 out of 5 stars This bag is great for transporting stuff on holiday but I find it ...
This bag is great for transporting stuff on holiday but I find it slightly too large for every day use.
Published 1 month ago by Val Swanborough

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars kipling backpack, 22 April 2014
Ms L. Boocker "lin" (england) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's City Pack B Backpack (Sports)
Just love the colour! Arrived promptly, well packaged as advertised. This is ideal for all the bits and pieces I need for weekly travel and for forthcoming airline trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Sep 2014
Fantastic! Plenty of useful pockets including a hidden one on the back of the bag, a handy key cord, fully adjustable straps which are comfortable and hard-wearing - everything you would expect from a Kipling. A perfect everyday/work/fun bag with a beautiful subtle design. Go for it, it's a brilliant bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Backpack, 6 Jun 2014
Just the right size = not too big but holds a huge amount. So colourful. Has attracted lots of positive comments after owning it for only 3 days. Usual Kipling good quality. Multitude of pockets inside. So glad I went for the Tropic Flower print. Very summery and cheerful.

4.0 out of 5 stars usual kipling quality, 15 Jun 2014
Good size bag, tried the firefly but thought that was too small for me this is alightly bigger than thought but ideal for holidays, can get quite a bit of shopping in it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - as kipling always is !, 24 May 2014
L. Morrell (Wales) - See all my reviews
Very expensive but worth every penny. Light, well made and sensible sized pockets for useful storage. I'm sure it will be really useful to take on hols as cabin luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need in a secure backpack!, 30 Jun 2014
The colour is beautiful - not an in your face purple but a very rich shade! Zips in all the right places and very secure. Another work of art by Kipling!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, but if it's carrying a heavy load, 1 July 2014
S. Samson (Dunfermline) - See all my reviews
Good size, but if it's carrying a heavy load, the narrow straps dig into the shoulders. It's therefore best used for carrying a lighter load if it's to be carried any distance. Aesthetically, it's very nice, good colour blend and pleasing design but the flaps on the side pockets tend to stick out a bit and can easily get bent upwards or outwards so the design of the smaller bag wins due to its zipped outside pockets. However, this design has the major advantage of a metal "popper" fastener on the main flap so in that respect it's far better than the velcro fastener of the smaller bag which ceases to function effectively after a lot of use.

4.0 out of 5 stars I am a lover of kipling bags and over the ..., 28 Sep 2014
I am a lover of kipling bags and over the years have lost count of how many I have bought. I bought this as a school bag for my daughter. It's spacious, trendy and waterproof with lots of compartments. The only downside to this bag is that the strap is not padded. You would think that with a bag this size the strap will be padded. A bit disappointing. Having said that my daughter says it doesn't dig into her shoulders when she has heavy books in her bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Kipling bags and this one is no exception, 5 Sep 2014
A. moulton (lancashire, england) - See all my reviews
I love Kipling bags and this one is no exception. There is lots of space and separate compartments. I have a shoulder injury and cannot cope with a shoulder bag so these back packs are ideal for me. Good for holidays and for shopping (leaves hands free for grabbing bargains) A good all round bag. Great value.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›