4.0 out of 5 stars a great little purse!
Published 14 months ago by A. E. Sellers

2.0 out of 5 stars kipling
I think this must have been a second, wasn't kipling usual standard. Slightly miss shapen.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars a great little purse!, 13 Feb. 2014
A. E. Sellers - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Women's Trix Purse (Shoes)
I'm delighted with this purse because it's very sturdy (don't know why other reviewers called it flimsy) and it holds lots of coins, plus it's a great vibrant red colour. I've only given it four stars because of the price. At £14 it is definitely overpriced! I have had lots of other kipling products over the years and I know they do last forever. As a coin purse it is a very good size, it holds my credit card as well!!

4.0 out of 5 stars All Good Things & Small Packages......, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Kipling Women's Trix Purse (Shoes)
This my second Trix purse......the first one I use in my larger Kipling bags to keep medication, lip salve and any little bits in and the newest, in black animal, will match my new small Kipling Abela bag for evenings out. Yes, the purse is small but I only need it to hold coins, maybe a couple of notes folded and a credit card and it does that very well. It suited me to cut the key fob out, not only does it give a bit more room but I've no intention of using it for keys, the Abela has a key fob for that purpose and, if I did put my keys in the Trix, there's little chance it would hold anything else! On other websites, this purse costs in excess of £15 - not sure I would pay that but the prices (and service) on Amazon are extremely good.........

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Trix, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Trix Purse (Shoes)
Brilliant little purse for popping in a small bag. It holds coins, notes and a few cards. I have two now they are that good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little purse, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Trix Purse (Shoes)
I like to have a small purse when I go on a night out as I don't carry big bags and I still need space for keys, lippie etc! This gorgeous purse is a perfect size and I'm glad I bought it. It would have been a good present for a young girl but I like it too much to give away!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trix purse., 6 April 2015
This review is from: Kipling Women's Trix Purse (Shoes)
A great little purse,holds door keys, car keys,notes, coins,cards etc. very handy for just popping to the shops when a handbag is not required, or going for a walk. Keys can be attached to the clip inside. I love it,plus I bought it at a very good price!!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Trix Purse (Shoes)
I bought this purse to match a Kipling Candy bag I had for my birthday and they are both fantastic. I am really happy with them both.
The colour is so bright and vibrant and really brightens up your day.

5.0 out of 5 stars ****Very Handy - WILL BUY MORE****, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Kipling Women's Trix Purse (Shoes)
This is a great little pouch. The quality is also as you would expect from Kipling. It is functional and the material looks and feels very hard wearing. I can see that it will have many uses - as headphone storage - or a change purse for car parking - or as a place to stash my keys... You can even fit a debit card in it so its ideal for me to take on holiday as a beach purse or for taking with me down to the local café or bar and I don't want lots of 'stuff' with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little purse, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Trix Purse (Shoes)
Daughter loves this purse - enough room for plenty of change, keys and notes if folded, yet small and flat enough to fit in any bag. Lovely bright purple colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little purse, 20 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Kipling Women's Trix Purse (Shoes)
I wanted a little purse that I could easily for in my pocket yet still have room for bank cats etc & this purse totally fits the bill. Bought it on offer which made it even more fantastic although think full price is maybe a little high but what do you expect for Kipling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab useful little purse, 1 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Kipling Women's Trix Purse (Shoes)
The trix is a small coin purse with a key fob attachment. This is such a handy little purse fit for lots of purposes; loose change for parking, buses etc; medication; keys; receipts; work passes. It's made with the usual kipling quality and I love this block print.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›