5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised!!
Published 5 months ago by nezzy81

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks big but actual storageability is small
I bought this in the Lightning Deals at a discounted price. The colour on offer was Celo Grey. The picture of the bag online was of a lovely warm brownish colour. The actual colour of Celo Grey is a washed out, breeze block kind of grey.

The picture also shows a hobo style bag, which made me think it'd have heaps of storage space. I was so surprised when I saw...
Published 7 months ago by M. Leung

5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised!!, 24 Jan 2014
I ordered this not knowing if I would keep it as I usually hate shoulder bags due to handles always slipping off my very narrow shoulders, but I absolutely loved the style of the Bagsational. I chose the triangle print as I love the bold kipling colours and it is stunning and not as in your face as it looks!!. Firstly to the shoulder handles well I walk at least 4 miles to work 4 days a week and gave this a good trial first day, I had my lunch, work shoes, 2 cans of drink and the usual purse and make up and it was still light to carry and the handles did not slip once and there was no shifting the bag about into a comfier position. I normally take a backpack but I've used this for 2 weeks non stop now and I love it also been caught out in heavy rain and none of my things have got wet or even slightly damp!. Sorry the review is so long but just wanted to let people know that this big gorgeous bag is more than suitable for a tiny framed person like myself (4ft 11!!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational bagsational, 17 Dec 2013
This bag was a little larger than expected, but I have found it great especially when you don't want to take a shopping bag,. I had it two days before discovering the two additional compartments, one either side of zip! Nice clean lines, not cluttered with additional pockets on outside of bag. BAGS of room inside. Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Dec 2013
A good sized bag for everyday , loads of room and plenty of useful pockets .
Strong zip so good and secure .
Ideal for busy ladies who carry everything but the kitchen sink !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, sophisticate bag in a soft, neutral colour - very happy., 28 Nov 2013
JK "Julie K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Another fabulous Kipling bag to add to my growing collection.

I wanted a bag that was somewhere between a handbag/small shopper and the BAGSATIONAL fits the bill as it's big enough to carry a few bits of light shopping with enough room left over for larger personal items.

I ordered the bag in a plain colour, Celo Grey, somewhere between a mocha and a grey which is nicely neutral and compliments almost everything in my wardrobe.

Handles are solid, thick and long enough to comfortably fit over my shoulder without pinching and the bag's made from the traditional, original, Kipling canvas style fabric. There are two outer compartments, one to the front and one to the back, which close with a popper and my only negative is; they don't have any pockets which is a bit of a shame. Inner bag opens wide enough for you to comfortably rummage down to the bottom and there's a large zipped pocket, for added security, plus a place for pen storage. The finishing is excellent, no gaps in the stitching, and the zips are nice and chunky.

Although the bag's quite plain on the outside when you open it up they've lined it with the most gorgeous greyish spotty lining featuring the Kipling monkey.

I'm more than happy with this purchase but I've given 4* instead of 5* because the bag really does need a zipped pocket or two in the outer compartments for items such as a phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, brilliant bag, 10 Dec 2013
It's so capacious and smart and will adorn me at any function in the daytime. It was an excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bag, 28 Dec 2013
This my second bagsational. I have a true blue colour as well. I do not always like Kipling pattern bags but this triangle pattern is very nice. The handles and monkey are mauve which goes well with the pattern. Absolutely a brilliant bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars SOPHISTICATED EVERYDAY BAG, 17 Jan 2014
I love this bag and bought two in black, one Schwartz, one black snake. It is a sophisticated hobo style which holds its shape when filled. The plain black is a very smart workbag with strong comfortable tube-like handles which look great worn over the shoulder or in the crook of the arm and holds everything I need - umbrella, sizeable make-up bag, Kipling creativity purse, 50ml bottle water, mobile phone, MP3/IPod, A5 note book (one you actually write in) and bag of sweets (essential). These items could easily fit in the central zipped pocket. However, I use the deep outer pockets, which are secured with a press stud fastening, for stuff I want easy access to, for example my bus pass, umbrella and bottle of water. Also, the waterproof outer fabric means that it is ideal for the British inclement weather and waterproof lining is good for storing a damp umbrella until I get home. The black snake fabric is the bling version and has a nice shiny Kipling emblem.

I used to turn my nose up at non-leather bags until I saw the Kipling Jarita crossbody bag(no longer available, I think) on the Kipling website. Once I started using it, I grew to appreciate the organisation and key fob. The various sections and pockets, which are the key aspect of Kipling bags, ensures that I know where everything is and the key fob means no more fishing for my keys and the fabric cord is long enough for me to open my front door with the keys still on the fob. Since my first Kipling purchase several years ago, I've bought more Kipling bags. I've seen them on the Kiplnig website and a shopping channel but I generally buy from Amazon because Amazon offers the best price and a very efficient delivery service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect holiday bag!, 3 July 2014
This is the 3rd Kipling bag I've bought, and my favourite so far. It is the perfect size for wearing over my shoulder and holds everything I need to carry on holiday. Enough room for binoculars, camera, tablet, Kindle, Sony ereader, phone, wallet, portable broadband unit and small make up bag with hairbrush. Can't ask for more than that :)

Actually, it was more comfortable and lighter to carry than my rucksack, and held just as much. The racksack got ditched.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and loads of space!!, 15 Jun 2014
Love this bag! Fits under my arm perfectly! Holds an amazing amount! Waterproof, great colour goes with everything! Worth the !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Colour, 27 April 2014
JMPBS (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This is my newest Kipling bag and it is lovely. It is quite large and has all the Kipling features that we know and love. The two large external pockets are very useful. This bag is more 'dressy' than Kipling bags in general but still great for everyday use. Can't fault it.