5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised!!
Published 6 months ago by nezzy81

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks big but actual storageability is small
I bought this in the Lightning Deals at a discounted price. The colour on offer was Celo Grey. The picture of the bag online was of a lovely warm brownish colour. The actual colour of Celo Grey is a washed out, breeze block kind of grey.

The picture also shows a hobo style bag, which made me think it'd have heaps of storage space. I was so surprised when I saw...
Published 8 months ago by M. Leung

5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised!!, 24 Jan 2014
I ordered this not knowing if I would keep it as I usually hate shoulder bags due to handles always slipping off my very narrow shoulders, but I absolutely loved the style of the Bagsational. I chose the triangle print as I love the bold kipling colours and it is stunning and not as in your face as it looks!!. Firstly to the shoulder handles well I walk at least 4 miles to work 4 days a week and gave this a good trial first day, I had my lunch, work shoes, 2 cans of drink and the usual purse and make up and it was still light to carry and the handles did not slip once and there was no shifting the bag about into a comfier position. I normally take a backpack but I've used this for 2 weeks non stop now and I love it also been caught out in heavy rain and none of my things have got wet or even slightly damp!. Sorry the review is so long but just wanted to let people know that this big gorgeous bag is more than suitable for a tiny framed person like myself (4ft 11!!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational bagsational, 17 Dec 2013
This bag was a little larger than expected, but I have found it great especially when you don't want to take a shopping bag,. I had it two days before discovering the two additional compartments, one either side of zip! Nice clean lines, not cluttered with additional pockets on outside of bag. BAGS of room inside. Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars FITS ON YOUR SHOULDER EASILLY., 14 Feb 2014
Usually dont go for Kipling bags inless they've got a few outside pockets. I usually go for the Defea (must have at least about 8) Saw this on a lightning deal-Port Red. Went for it. Arrived the next day (Amazon Prime) The minute I opened it, I loved it. The colour, I loved (have a Uki in this colour) The carry handles on this bag, are different to the usual handles that u get in the Basic range. They're about a cm thick & are rope wise and are so comfortable to hold. They're is no leather on the handles-which I quite like because this is the first place to show signs of a well used bag. As mentioned in other reviews, a full depth section either side, of the main body of the bag-and NOT fastened with the dreaded velcro but magnetic fastner. This bag is 12 litres-Defea 11. Its a good sized bag. Only one pen holder, other usual Kipling pockets and key fob. This bag makes a welcome change because its stream lined and doesn't look bulky.Another style to add to my ever growing Kipling collection. Excellent delivery from Amazon Prime and DPD:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Dec 2013
A good sized bag for everyday , loads of room and plenty of useful pockets .
Strong zip so good and secure .
Ideal for busy ladies who carry everything but the kitchen sink !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, sophisticate bag in a soft, neutral colour - very happy., 28 Nov 2013
JK "Julie K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Another fabulous Kipling bag to add to my growing collection.

I wanted a bag that was somewhere between a handbag/small shopper and the BAGSATIONAL fits the bill as it's big enough to carry a few bits of light shopping with enough room left over for larger personal items.

I ordered the bag in a plain colour, Celo Grey, somewhere between a mocha and a grey which is nicely neutral and compliments almost everything in my wardrobe.

Handles are solid, thick and long enough to comfortably fit over my shoulder without pinching and the bag's made from the traditional, original, Kipling canvas style fabric. There are two outer compartments, one to the front and one to the back, which close with a popper and my only negative is; they don't have any pockets which is a bit of a shame. Inner bag opens wide enough for you to comfortably rummage down to the bottom and there's a large zipped pocket, for added security, plus a place for pen storage. The finishing is excellent, no gaps in the stitching, and the zips are nice and chunky.

Although the bag's quite plain on the outside when you open it up they've lined it with the most gorgeous greyish spotty lining featuring the Kipling monkey.

I'm more than happy with this purchase but I've given 4* instead of 5* because the bag really does need a zipped pocket or two in the outer compartments for items such as a phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag but........, 28 July 2014
I received this bag on Saturday and put it through it's paces today. It took an umbrella, lightweight raincoat, bottle of water etc. if anything it was under-filled, but still it came up trumps as a shoulder bag. This bag was everything I bought it for. This is about my 12th Kipling bag and I do not buy them for their monkey attachments. This was stated as having a metal monkey. What I got was a small , cheap, plastic monkey. So small that it had a choking hazard warning for under-threes attached to it.
Sorry Kipling I took a star away for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and loads of space!!, 15 Jun 2014
Love this bag! Fits under my arm perfectly! Holds an amazing amount! Waterproof, great colour goes with everything! Worth the !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Colour, 27 April 2014
JMPBS (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This is my newest Kipling bag and it is lovely. It is quite large and has all the Kipling features that we know and love. The two large external pockets are very useful. This bag is more 'dressy' than Kipling bags in general but still great for everyday use. Can't fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE This bag!, 9 April 2014
I ordered this bag feeling rather unsure of the colour. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised, it's a lovely mustardy colour.

It's the perfect size, big but not too big for all my daily junk.

I've had so many compliments, it's the prefect bag for Spring/Summer and it was a good price here on Amazon compared to the actual Kipling shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 2 April 2014
Bought this as I needed a reasonably sized shoulder bag. Firstly, it actually stays on your shoulder and doesn't keep sliding off all the time. It also has 3 very roomy compartments. In the middle zipped one, there are 2 patch type pockets that would hold a normal sized phone and a phablet as well. There is also a corded key holder and the usual little zippered pocket too, The other 2 compartments have no pockets and close with a magnetic catch.
Being Kipling, this bag has a high quality feel to it, very well made with attention to detail. I also love the fun but subtle 'monkeymania' pattern.