5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Bag
I have two of these little bags, they are perfect for times that you only need money, phone, lipstick, sunglasses etc or for the airport when you are only allowed one bag, again I can get my phone, passport, boarding pass etc & if necessary put it in my pocket.
Published 11 months ago by ccaajjaa

1.0 out of 5 stars Not true to colour description
I ordered this purse as I thought it was silver, but it turned out to be plain beige! so
I gave it my daughter in law for her passport etc. It was not at all like the colour in the picture which looks pinkish, I would have preferred that to boring beige.
Published 1 month ago by JackieP

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Bag, 25 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars instant love, 29 Mar 2014
Just arrived and I love it already. The description said that this is destined to be your favourite purse and I think it is! At work I always ended up carrying several items around with me (phone, office key, money) when I left my office to go talk to colleges, grab lunch etc. Now I just grab this and know I have everything and leave my big bag in the office. At the end of the day it just go in the handbag and with the zips open I can still easily access my stuff.
The purse has 5 compartments - not 3 as stated. 2 large at the side. One big zipped centre pocket and 2 little slits on either side of that. Great quality, easy to wash. Practical strap whick also has a hook so I can hook it on to my belt.
Love all the colours...I got the vibrant honey dew yellow! Only slight downside is the price...a bit steep but still worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy Purse, 24 Dec 2013
This purse is comfortable to handle and easy to see inside the purse. It is also very secure when fastened and extremely light,
an excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for on holiday, 9 Mar 2014
Used to put my stuff in for my holiday. Fitted passport, cards, money, map, two small guide books, pen, folded printouts- there may have been more but I can't remember!
Liked it so much I got the slightly larger creativity X bag with a body strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling purse., 31 Jan 2014
I am very pleased with this.have had to stop using shoulder bags for a while and this purse replaces them very well. Big enough to hold all my wants without being too bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag or purse, multi tallented!, 1 Jan 2014
I really like mine, even more as I got it on a Black friday deal. Its a good size, I can keep my cards and receipts for work and personal in different sections, plus my mobile and lippy fit in their too, and I can squish it into my pocket if needed. Has made being organised a piece of cake - and without the monkey keyring bit its really light

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 23 Dec 2013
A. Semeraro "Tonibell60" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Love this - very useful for popping out with - whether to the shops or out for the evening, plenty of room for keys phone money etc - would recommend any woman to have one!

4.0 out of 5 stars The best price and lovely design, 30 Dec 2013
It's the best price and lovely design .I'm very happy that I get it .So I'm continue to shopping this design of a big one as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Gift, 19 Dec 2013
A really lovely purse great size for mobile, makeup, etc, smart and well made, the only thing i wished it was presented better, no decent packaging

4.0 out of 5 stars Will buy more colours, 3 July 2014
Lovely size and colour. Very useful. Just a little bit disappointed that it had no trademark monkey keying.