5.0 out of 5 stars Best purse!
Published 8 months ago by Amy Skinner

3.0 out of 5 stars Kipling brownie wallet pink orchid
Bought as a Christmas present. Seemed to be received OK. I thought the quality could have been better but am not too hot on trendy items.
Published 4 months ago by PM Long

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purse!, 5 Jan 2014
I ordered this purse as I previously had one which after around 3 years of non-stop use is still in perfect condition! I ordered this one as my other brownie which was of a lighter colour got really dirty after non stop use. This is a brilliant purse as it is not to big, has a lot of storage for cards and change etc. It is a lovely colour, a bit darker than pictured but all the more better. I am happy to pay for good quality which I know I have done.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent second purse, 3 Sep 2014
I have a couple of kipling bags and purses and luggage and though they wear well I wanted a different colour in the purse I have. So I ordered this one in a lovely bright colour very useful style lots of pockets very practical great price but the stitching on the fold over flap was already coming undone. I asked for it to be returned and exchanged and it was I was a little concerned about how the "new" purse would be if it was just a fault in the original purse or was I really just over estimating the quality of kipling purses. I dropped off the original, at an Amazon locker and Amazon kept me informed about what was happening even down to an email telling me a replacement purse was due to be delivered on Sunday and it was half an hour later. A week after I returned the original So now I have a great new purse in the style and colour that I wanted at a great price it hold all 19 cards comfortably many receipts lots of coins, and renewed faith in Amazon and kipling.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE BROWNIE!, 20 Mar 2014
I love my brownie purses. Easy to hold and use. Ample room for paper money and holds receipts and shopping lists and a generous sized zipped coin section-with ample space to actually get your hand in. Great credit card layout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Wallet, 4 Jan 2014
I took a chance buying this because I like a lot of room in my purse/wallet for coupons and cards etc. This covers everything very roomy purse plenty of card space extra spaces for notes coupons etc. I had Pink Orchid lovely colour thinking of getting the purple one as well Buy it you wont regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner, 4 July 2014
Another winner from Kipling. Lots of usefully sized pockets, well laid out. Like it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the range, 2 July 2014
I own several Kipling purses (being a bit of a kipling freak) and can honestly say although the brownie is a little bigger than some of them, this is one purse/wallet that I keep on using... Plenty of room for your cards, coins and notes. Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Brownie Wallet, 18 Jun 2014
Needed a purse that was long and flattish to fit into my bag but with plenty of room for cards that wouldn't look bulky. Fits the bill - for me. Wide range of prices depending on the colour but love this colour and reasonable price. Very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 14 Dec 2013
I ordered this purse after reading reviews on it, glad I bought it. Its a lovely purse, good size. Plenty room for cards and easy to access them. would highly recommend. The price was great too. very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars sturdy wallet with lots of space for money, 25 July 2014
A. Woods (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Kipling Women's Brownie Wallet (Shoes)
A large, sturdy wallet with lots of space for money,cards, travel card, photo etc. I am still getting used to it as I have only had a smaller purse before. It is now much easier for me to find things. It is a little bit bulky so would not leave much room in a small bag. I bought the Sandy Camel colour which is lovely and goes with the big Kipling bag I have. There are 2 poppers so it can be adjusted depending on how much is in the wallet. I am pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this purse, 28 July 2014
I love this purse! Everything I ever wanted and more. Lots of space, lots of cards slots different sizes, just couldn't believe how much space there is. The best part is, even after loading all the cards slots it not buldgy! The quality of.the purse feels lovely to. Never been as satisfied with this purchace! Definitely recommended to those who.are looking for lots of space and likes their things organised.