5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpectedly found the organiser I always dreamed of.
I will start by saying I am the type that never understood the allure of kipling. I normally buy high end leather items (I love leather handbags and purses!). I bought this purse and the defea on a whim, because they were on offer and looked waterproof-ish. I have just riding a scooter and needed something a bit more wipe clean than I would normally buy.

The...
Published 6 months ago by NekoZombie

2.0 out of 5 stars kipling creativity purse
I didn't like this purse the gold zip and the plastic monkey made it look cheap . the fabric isn't as nice as the previous one I bought which was stolen while I was on holiday. the design is good lots of room for makeup money pen odds and ends light and easy to use
Published 3 months ago by joan p savage

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpectedly found the organiser I always dreamed of., 22 July 2014

The purse came, and I was horrified, both by the material and the dangling monkey. The monkey I removed almost immediately - the purse I filled with a few bits and pieces and started to use - I figured I'd give the creativity a chance.

What I found over the next few days was that (pretty much) whatever I wanted to chuck in there, the creativity was able to handle it, and more importantly keep it all organised! Oyster card, check. Two pairs of headphones, a data stick and a iPhone charger cable. Check. A pen. Check. Lip gloss and blusher. Check. Moleskine notebook. Check. Coins and some notes. Check, check, check. My Iphone and my keys also fits in this little thing. I carry a lot of little bits, and I have never come across anything able to handle all my stuff. The gussets in this purse means it can get as big or as small as it needs to be, all while effectively keeping bits organised. And the zips are extremely high quality, always working smoothly and never catching.

Suddenly, I got why people love Kipling.

I had my creativity purse stolen a few days ago. I have just bought another creative L. I also bought it in the shoulder bag option which I can see will be invaluable on holiday.

I'm not going to say it's the most attractive thing I've ever seen - but it's by far the best organiser I've come across. Calling it a purse seems to be a huge undersell of what the creativity is capable of. Very highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a makeup purse!, 10 Mar. 2014
I have a new money for my change and notes and cards as like the organisation but I love the creativity for putting my makeup for work in. I bought this together with the matching PRISKA bag in dazzling beige and I'm really not a neutral colours kind of woman but the texture in the beige really looks stunning to me and will be a good all round wear anywhere with anything shade. The purse itself has lots of room for my basics of powder compact, lipstick, eyeliner and my powder brush leaving more space for notes and change if you want to carry everything in one purse. I would say you would need at least a medium size bag if using a normal purse aswell as I have a small kipling new raisin and struggle to fit both in with no room for anything else. Just wanted to add also I have the creativity with the red tassles and edging at the top and it makes the creativity look much more funky!!.

4.0 out of 5 stars KIPLING PURSE, 29 May 2014
As always, Kipling quality. Ordered two initially for myself and daughter but then Granddaughters saw them and had to order 3 more. Everyone delighted with the product.

I only have one fault, that's why only 4 star rating, a wrist strap, same as the XL size would be ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful bag, 11 July 2014
Helen H (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
Very handy bag which I will be using inside my handbag to organise all the little bits and bobs that normally slip to the bottom inside. Three useful pockets, holds quite a lot but not bulky. The pattern is lovely and it will be easy to spot in my bag (I deliberately chose something bright for that reason). I'm fast becoming a Kipling convert!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Sept. 2014
N. Evans (West midlands) - See all my reviews
Lovely colour,ideal for forthcoming holiday as loads of pockets for bits and bobs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for me after all, 15 July 2014
T. Bunting "TaBunny" (London) - See all my reviews
Found it to be too large for me and material feels a bit like a 1970's wash bag. Having said that that is just my opinion. I can understand why people like it - the monkey and room for everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love kipling bags, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Creativity L Purse (Shoes)
I just love kipling bags ..purses..and I collect the keyring monkeys.
Very well made and stylish..always plenty of room for money..keys ect.
Fast service and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Early Pressie, 17 Jun. 2014
I have started Christmas pressie buying early this year much to the shock of my family. This will be the year of the purse and wallet and as at least one of the ladies is a veggie the well made purses and wallets are ideal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy pouch, 6 May 2014
These are handy sized pouches/purses, I am putting bits of jewellery in mine when I go on holiday as it has various compartments to separate items, but it will have lots of other uses too. I wasn't so keen on the Dazzling yellow which is a very citrusy greeny yellow, but nevertheless it is a handy item. Would make lovely gifts for all ages.

2.0 out of 5 stars kipling creativity purse, 15 Oct. 2014