Published 8 months ago by JK

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality not what it was!
Disappointed in this Kipling purse by the fact it's unlined, I have lots of different bags and purses from this range and recently I feel as if the standard of quality is going down.
Published 7 months ago by Max's Mam

4.0 out of 5 stars Very secure, versatile, smaller sized purse - wide variety of colours., 21 July 2014
JK "J. K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Smaller sized purse, 15 x 5 x 10 cm, with two larger compartments, one on each side, plus a zipped middle section for a credit card, etc. What I really love is the security; the purse has two zips. The middle section has it's own zip while the two outside compartments zip together over the top of it. That's great to stop your credit card slipping out into your bag and for not putting your cards on show each time you open your purse. Might sound petty but we all need to be a little more cautious. I have my purse in 'Dazzling Yellow' a pretty summer shade that's showing no sign of fading. Zips haven't snagged and the chunky fob on the end of the outer zip makes it comfortable to open and close. As with all Kipling products the attention to detail is good. Nice to have a chunky, soft purse for my smaller bags. Don't have a negative apart from the yellow monkey key ring which is the most revolting shade of yellow I've see and had to be removed immediately!. Just be wary that it's not a huge purse. You won't get much in it. Perfect for a small amount of change, a few notes (folded) and a couple of cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow .. what a fabulous purse!, 28 Dec. 2013
I'm new to Kipling and thought I'd see what the hype is all about. Now I know! I recently purchased an Alvar S shoulder bag and wanted a matching purse. I don't like to travel with too much stuff that I don't actually need. All I want from a purse Is to carry coins, cards and some notes. This does the job brilliantly. It has a zip top opening which reveals two side pockets (ideal for notes one side, and cards the other) In the middle is another zip section which is perfect for coins. It's great as when I'm getting a card out, I don't have to worry about spilling coins as they are safe in their own inner zipped section. It's very well made and the stitching is fabulous. The zip also feels like it's built to last. The monkey is cute, but one more thing to lug around, so that's been removed and given to my young son who thinks it's fab! So, we're all happy! Buy without hesitation. Fabulous little purse that holds so much stuff. Also safe to go in the washing machine! Just brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling!!, 3 April 2014
D. Gould (UK) - See all my reviews
I love kipling everything!! I have about 40 bags and 4 purses. These have lots of space and you can squash them into a pocket or small bag. They hold money, no slots for cards but it has two outer pouches which hold a massive amount of paperwork and cards (I just bunch them up together). There is an inner zip that you can use either for your cards or money, just whatever you wish. I have the small and a 2 large ones. The large one has two extra spaces for things as well. Fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars tardis purse, 14 Mar. 2014
Because even though this purse looks small its not because its got 2 open pockets n a zip pocket for ur loose change. Ive fitted everything from my large purse into this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Kipling treasure, 3 Jan. 2014
I love Kipling bags, and this is no exception. The clever design allows me to organise and carry an amazing amount in a pocket-sized purse. Love the print, too - the photos don't do justice to the vibrancy of the colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERSATILE, HANDY, DURABLE, CAPACIOUS, FUNCTIONAL., 9 Jan. 2015
Oh how I love this simple little pouch. I bought the Tango Red and it's beautiful and vibrant. Here's what I have in this pouch right now:- 1 full size lipstick, 1 full size lip balm, 1 full size mascara, 1 full size tube of concealer, about 10 debit, store, loyalty cards etc, 2 receipts, coins, paper cash, 1 I-phone 5, 1 pill box, 4 plasters, 1 feminine item - and the best bit? THERE'S ROOM TO SPARE!!!!!!!

I had originally bought this with the idea of using it as a small purse inside the Creativity X Cross Body Bag, however, after having realised just what fits in this little delight I'll be using it as a mini clutch instead. It does fit inside the middle zipped compartment of the Creativity X Cross Body Bag though which is a total bonus - plus the monkey fits too!

I love this pouch so much that I've purchased the Creativity XL pouch in Tango Red to match so that I can use the wristlet for both pouches. If you're looking for something that holds the kitchen sink then this isn't for you, but if you're in the market for a versatile little wallet that can hold much more than first impressions might suggest then this purse is worth a try. I highly recommend this product and couldn't be happier with mine. It was a bargain price too. This will certainly not be the last Creativity S that I buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile, 6 Dec. 2013
Have several of these purses and they are brilliant. 3 section to this purse so can get a lot in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kiplings, 13 Mar. 2014
Great little purse. Kiplings really are good quality. I have several of their bags now and have had for years.i have arthritic hands and I find this purse very easy to handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse, 17 Dec. 2013
Perfect present for a friend. We'll made with great organisation. Three usefull compartments, and great colour, fits well into all Kipling handbags

5.0 out of 5 stars right on Trend!!!, 11 Jan. 2014
newtricks (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love the kipling creativity purse and have bought many colours in the past- ordered this for presents( I for myself) and one for my sister- made up-- the 3 three compartments are ideal for cards/money/coins and even a small mobile phone- made up!