5.0 out of 5 stars I love the colours in this bag
I may be 76 but I don't like boring colours and this bag will go with lots of things as it has so many colours in it. Although it looks small it has loads of space owing to those clever Kipling people.There are several slots for cards etc.as the bag opens up to have room than you would think all in all I love it.
Published 12 months ago by mrs.e.evans and ellis

2.0 out of 5 stars Bag
This bag was too small for me. But a lovely bag. So I sent back to seller. So I ordered the larger one and was very satsifyied. Thankyou.
Published 10 months ago by valerie farrer

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the colours in this bag, 18 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Its small!!, 2 Dec 2013
This is a cute bag. However, please make sure you are aware of the size before ordering. Yes I know the measurements are given, but on the photo it looks like a bag, in reality it's more like a big purse.
However, there are lots of pockets and I'm sure it will be very useful when a larger bag is not needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little bag!, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Eldorado Shoulder Bag (Shoes)
I bought this during an Amazon daily deal, so was happy with the value for money. The quality is lovely, and has lots of compartments (it's surprisingly roomy) - my only negative point would be that I think the bag strap is too short! I'm 5ft8" and if I wear cross body as it's designed - the strap is pulled to it's longest length. I have other Kipling bags with much longer straps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning & spacious!, 4 Feb 2014
Ms. Y. Cleugh "Music lover" (Carlisle) - See all my reviews
I love the colour of this bag, it's bright without being shocking. This is such a spacious bag I can hardly believe what all I can get into it! It's also very comfortable to carry and easy to get into all the compartments / pockets whilst out and about in shops. Nothing worse than having to struggle with long zips & studs. As usual, the Kipling zips are really smooth to operate & the stitching is impecable. I highly recommend this bag :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little bag, 7 Jun 2014
Not the biggest bag in the world but it has a great colour and loads of places to store stuff. Such a good price too. I am well pleased. Well done Amazon for providing such a good and prompt service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Jun 2014
Have used this bag daily, top quality love all the pockets which make it easy to organise. Kipling are on top form

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Eldorado Shoulder Bag (Shoes)
Great little bag hold purse phone keys and packet of tissues all I need this bag is only small but has a few pocket and some card slots if your looking for a small bag this one fit the bill

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Eldorado Shoulder Bag (Shoes)
Although quite a few of the reviews stated it was rather small, for me it is just the right size for a day out. I holds my camera and sunglasses easily, even a small purse. Great purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 20 May 2014
I purchased this bag as a gift for my nine year old niece and she loved it! Her first Kipling. It is small and compact yet still really spacious. It is ideal for carrying around her DS and games, I-Pod and her little purse. My niece loved the hot pink colour and the monkey especially! This bag is practical and stylish yet still has a fun element about it. A great price too, ideal as a gift for someone special.

5.0 out of 5 stars HANDY LITTLE BAG, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Eldorado Shoulder Bag (Shoes)
this bag is small but handy I have a good collection of KIPLING bags and can't fault any thank you