5.0 out of 5 stars port red alvar s
i've got the larger version which is also brilliant. yes it is small but i use the inside zipped pocket a a purse and so there's pleanty of room for everything else - phone, keys, lippy, mirror, brush etc. and as an aside this colour (port red) is exactly the same colour as sketchers go walk burgandy pumps/plimsoles for those who like to match things up
Published 8 months ago by indigo

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than it looks
Beautiful bag, but I expected it to be bigger. It's tiny!!! The purple is a lovely colour and it's in true kipling style of great quality, just wish it was a little bigger for me.
Published 8 months ago by dawniepops

5.0 out of 5 stars port red alvar s, 7 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag!, 11 Oct 2013
This is a great bag but unfortunately I didn't check the size and it was too small for my needs. If you are looking for a neat bag to use for evenings or holidays then buy it. The many zipped compartments make it perfect for stashing all the girlie bits and pieces!
Returning the bag was easier than I thought it would be and it was free! I have since bought the larger version!

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat little bag, 30 Dec 2013
The Alvar S shoulder bag is a desently small sized bag to hold enough of your essentials all but an umbrella. I have a few Kipling bags but having read some of the other reviews I was a bit unsure if I should purchase this one, fear of the sizing. I'm so glad I did!!.. I got it in Red Rot and I absolutely love it! ...If your looking for a neat little cross body/shoulder bag then look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, 27 Dec 2013
lovely bag, fabulous print.
it is small but just what i wanted
I really love it and highly recommend
great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 8 Feb 2014
R. Ruddy "rach666" (Aylesbury, UK) - See all my reviews
Have this bag in so many colour ways and even though it is small it holds all my essentials such as purse and phone and on days out a camera. Flat enough to use cross body under a coat for extra security. Mine have been on many a rollercoaster as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Feb 2014
Love the colour but the size is too small for me I should of paid a bit more for a bigger size as I didn't realise how small this one is. But it is an absolutely brilliant bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than it looks, 17 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Women's Alvar S, 13 Sep 2014
Mrs V (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
A real winner in our household this bag. I own two, my daughter has one and I've just purchased this for my grandaughter as she constantly asks mum for the use of hers. A fairly small bag with lots of pockets and whilst it has a very slim profile can carry a lot. In mine I usually have my note 3 mobile, purse, doggie bags, treats, mints, tissues and car keys and, if needed my very tiny telescopic brolly will fit in the larger of the three compartments although it doesn't then fully zip. If I decide not to use my large mobile it will easily accommodate my kindle paperwhite minus the doggie bits and because of it's slim design can be worn inside a jacket without looking bulky if you prefer that kind of security.

5.0 out of 5 stars love kipling bags, 14 Jun 2014
A little smaller than I first thought but it's amazing how much you can put inside of it and it didn't appear from the outside that is busting out. Love the blue really true to the photo

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another addition to my Kipling bags., 8 Jun 2014
This is a little smaller than I anticipated when buying it,but is ideal for phone purse and keys and any other small items such as tissue's as with all Kipling bags very well made,I would recommend this bhag