5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant case .. Brilliant price
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Cover for new i pad
I ordered this cover as it said it was magnetic and would automatically switch my i pad off when closed. On receipt the cover looked ok but the device did not always turn off when the elastic strap was around it,.
Published 12 months ago by Terence Patrick Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant case .. Brilliant price, 4 May 2013
The case (plus screen and pen) arrived promptly and well packed. The case fits my N8010 securely, and I can rotate it to the position I require.... I can also rotate it so that I can charge it, whilst still in its case. The case its self is very sturdy, and i can flip it all the way over if need be. Because I have a note, I didn't need the pen, but for those who have a 10 tablet, this will be useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 1 Mar 2013
I ordered this case as a temporary cover for my son's new ipad mini ( I had read that they were prone to scratches) and I had intended to buy a more expensive case when I had a little more time.
The case arrived promptly and for the ridiculously small price I paid, it's absolutely fine! I saw the same one in Brighton for 20!
Now I'm not saying it's fantastic but for 5 you can't really complain - it certainly does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars 360 degree rotating case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 inch, 16 Dec 2013
This is a great product. Well made and fits my tab 3 perfectly. The screen goes into stand by as soon as you close the cover. It does not add much bulk to my tablet and I actually prefer using it with the cover on as it helps the grip. The tablet can be viewed at 2 angles it works well in landscape but tends to be a little unbalanced in portrait mode. The item arrived very quickly and well packaged. I love this design of cover and have now bought 4 - 1 for each of my family.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cover for new i pad, 24 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 15 Nov 2013
I was wanting a case that didn't interfere with the screen and so this product was perfect, the tablet fits snug in the hard case which is easy to grip and easy to manoeuvre to the desired positioning. I was worried that the colour may be a little dull but the picture doesn't do it justice. Stylus and screen protector all included to keep your tab scratch free

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Stuff4 Leather Smart Case with 360 Degree Rotating Swivel Action and Free Screen Protector/Stylus Touch Pen for 8 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T310/T311 - Purple (Accessory)
Bought this for my daughter for its protection mainly for holidays, it's very nice looks more expensive than what it is and the pen comes in handy too. Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, 7 Nov 2013
I managed to misplace/lose the stylus within hours (there's no purpose built storage for it), but the case itself appears to be standing up quite admirably to the wear and tear of daily life.
I have so far encountered one (minor, to me) drawback - as the stiffness been worked out of the leather (in just a couple of months) the case will no longer support the tablet in the most upright position in a portrait orientation.
For the price (when compared to similar products on offer elsewhere), I'm very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink Diamonds, 11 Mar 2014
8 year old chose and loves the product.
We are very happy with the quality and design and functional value of the case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Oct 2013
I would recommend this case to my friends - it is what it says on the box and comes with a pen to use on the tab 3. Great service. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars nice trendy item, 2 Oct 2013
I like this item but would be better if made stronger. The tab seems a bit heavy for it. Nice design and have matching phone cover .