on 31 October 2013
This is an ideal wrap for anyone, it's light but warm and easy to wear, versatile with trousers or jeans. A definite plus to the wardrobe.
on 11 December 2013
I have been looking for a cape/wrap for some time a little different and this is perfect. Colour is very up to date and the cape itself is very cosy and smart. Am so happy with it, I have purchased another one as a gift!

Many thanks,
on 26 December 2013
Lovely double sided, so thick and warm. Bought for gift for OAP - she really liked it - not too heavy.
on 12 November 2013
I received this and I was happy with the quality. I bought it for my mother in law who is in a wheelchair. It will be good for her because it is easily draped over her shoulders and appears to be warm and snuggly.
on 27 January 2014
I bought this with an Amazon voucher from my daughter.I looked long and hard at many items and can honestly say that I made the right decision with this wrap.warm,light to wear and colour and a match for any outfit .useful for many occasions.
on 29 April 2014
This is exactly what I expected. I can wear it with trousers or jeans. This is a good quality. This is the perfect wrap I was looking for.
on 17 October 2013
Very soft and comfortable wrap. Not very thick but warm enough to make you feel good when it is cold and rainy outside.
on 20 October 2014
the lady it was for was so pleased with it and commented how soft it was.
on 29 January 2014
I like this garment as it is easy for someone in a wheelchair to put on as it does not have sleeves which can be difficult. The colour will go with anything and in short it willbe very useful.
on 1 February 2014
Very light. Just a bit creased but think they will drop out. Thought it was all charcoal and light grey but one side black the other charcoal. Am keeping as useful. Good value for money.

See one answered question