on 18 November 2013
Surprisingly warm, I thought the blurb was a gimmick but it works! Keeps the rain out too. Not bulky and good styling too.
on 17 February 2014
I love Under Armour gear.

This jacket is no exception. I have not tested in the rain (yet), but fits very comfortably and does not hinder my swing. It feels very warm, so I have no doubt it will keep out all the elements.

Would fully recommend.
on 15 April 2014
Good quality jacket as with all under armour products, don't go too large otherwise bit baggy. Not quite as warm as expected, and not windproof. But then doesn't claim to be.
on 10 March 2014
I am normally between a small and a medium. Originally ordered a size small but had to return it and go with a medium, which fits very well.
on 18 October 2014
I wore this and the UA 1/4 zip long sleeve sweatshirt to watch my son play rugby last weekend. The pitch is very exposed but it won't overly cold, but it felt like it was. I guess moving around whilst playing golf would be OK, but standing on the touch line, I expected to Bea bit warmer. Especially as they both say they have technology to keep body warmth in. So slightly disappointed. Not had. It Putin the rain yet.
on 27 January 2014
This top will undoubtedly keep you warm. However, my only criticism is that the material is stiffer than UA other tops, and this makes it quite a bit more restrictive than I would like. It can be a little bit uncomfortable to wear and also rustles a bit so, all ion all, nit the best UA top I have purchased.
on 9 November 2014
This felt like a good quality top. Ordered in medium as per my usual size, but unfortunately this was do small getting into it would require dislocating a shoulder.

However, excellent service and delivery speed from the seller.
on 28 December 2013
Brought for my husband as a Xmas present - he loved it, sizing is correct and said "it does what it says on the label" it keeps you warm
on 16 January 2014
I'm very impressed with my new jacket does exactly what it says on the tin, with the infre-red base layer I'm warm as toast.
on 13 December 2013
A very light jacket which can keep you warm and dry in the middle of winter, perfection. Would recommend to any golfer.

See one answered question