5.0 out of 5 stars Great childrens movie
This is a great movie for young children. A good movie to introduce young children to the story of Christmas.
Published 12 months ago by Carol I

1.0 out of 5 stars Story not as nice as I remember from my childhood
Published 11 months ago by J. Uhm

1.0 out of 5 stars Story not as nice as I remember from my childhood, 19 Jan 2014
J. Uhm - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Drummer Boy [DVD] [1969] (DVD)
I ordered this DVD for my daughter, because I wanted her to be familiar with the holiday classics that I remembered from my childhood, with Little Drummer Boy being one of the films that I would always watch before the arrival of Christmas. Although playing his drum is the only gift the little drummer boy can offer to the newborn Christ, the only message my daughter remembered after the film ended (30 minutes long) was that after his parents were killed by bandits, he hated all people and his only friends were his animal friends, and how ridiculous the three wise kings were portrayed. My daughter laughed hysterically over how ridiculous the oriental king was portrayed to looked. Although I still managed to impress upon my daughter the points of the story which had made a lasting impression on me as a child, I was greatly disappointed over the poor quality of the recording.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great childrens movie, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Little Drummer Boy [DVD] [1969] (DVD)

Little Drummer Boy [DVD] [1969]
Little Drummer Boy [DVD] [1969] by Arthur Rankin Jnr (DVD - 2013)