5.0 out of 5 stars CHECK SIZES CAREFULLY
The garment is lovely but I wish I had ordered a larger size than my normal size. It is very neatly sized with nothing to give. Possibly European sizes are very slightly more roomy? However I can still wear it and I do like the design.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. M. F. Lennie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Very generous
The size Large is on the small size , I am a size 16 and the jacket is tight on the waist and not generously cut on the bust and back , OK , But would have liked a lot more room , If you order bear this in mind ,
Published 9 months ago by Mr. G. Moss

5.0 out of 5 stars CHECK SIZES CAREFULLY, 21 April 2014
Mrs. M. F. Lennie (Scotland UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Very generous, 5 Jun. 2014
Mr. G. Moss - See all my reviews
This review is from: Phoenix Printed Kimono Loose Casual No Buckle Coat With Lining WF-4817 (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, 2 July 2014
I am a size 12 but I read other people's reviews and chose to go for the large size and when it arrived it fit absolutely perfectly!
Looks expensive, incredibly well made. Goes really nice with vest top and leggings, an absolute summer must-have! Totally recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Kimono!, 28 July 2014
Such a beautiful material & so easy to slip on. Goes with most outfits & is lovely to wear as the sun starts to go down.

Looks more expensive than it was.

Just lovely & will be worn for many years.

Delivery very quick & fit as expected.

Would recommend this seller. We'll pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 8 Mar. 2014
This is really special, it has a beautiful design and is very silky on the skin. It is comfortable and looks good, it was fine in the wash at 30 degrees... I am very happy with it! It arrived in good time and in good condition :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Quality, Slightly Small, 28 July 2014
This product is such good quality, the material is lovely, the lining feels so soft and silky and the pattern is gorgeous! The only problem I find with this kimono is I expected it to be longer, coming just below my bum, but it's shorter than expected, as are the arms! I am a size 6-8 and I bought the medium as advised and kind of wish I went for the large but oh well, still a lovely product!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice kimono, 6 Mar. 2014
Very nice kimono and well made, pattern is the write way up and it is lined very happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Real bargain, 18 July 2014
I was surprised by the quality - much better than I expected! it looks and feels expensive, not a cheap knock off. The colours are lovely and the fit is good.I receive compliments every time I wear it.It's one of my favourite kimonos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, 3 Jun. 2014
So comfortable to wear.......I normally wear a size 14 and the large fits perfectly. It's so light so great to take away on holiday. Looks great with a white top and jeans...

5.0 out of 5 stars Shame it was far too small!, 13 July 2014
Mrs. L. A. Quinlan (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This kimono was just what I had been looking for, and I couldn't believe the price!
It was well made and lined!
What a shame it was so small!