4.0 out of 5 stars This tie is greener than my fungal nail infection
This tie was nice,and exactly what I had hoped for. It is bright. Very bright. I've only looked at it once, and I now require surgery on my retinas.
Published 4 months ago by D

3.0 out of 5 stars Value
I bought this for my son as a present. The colour was fine but the tie looks slimmer in the picture than it actually is so he will only be using the silk and cuff links. Very good value for money.
Published 5 months ago by sarah drury

4.0 out of 5 stars This tie is greener than my fungal nail infection, 14 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars No Cufflinks., 11 May 2014
Granddadscott "Nosquirrels" (North Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Arrived after a longer time than I have come to expect from Amazon but with in stated time.
Hadn't realised that the advert said Tie, Hanky and Cuff-links so wasn't to surprised when there wasn't any Cuff-links.
The tie and Hanky seems to be quite good quality.
For the cost no complaints.

3.0 out of 5 stars Value, 2 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Tie and hankerchief great - cufflinks not, 2 Jan 2014
Tie and hankerchief are great and perfect for a fancy dress party. However, cufflinks not great, but then bearing in the mind the cost I'm not surprised. Very happy overall.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Fashion Mens Woven Silk Tie, Hanky & Cufflinks Set Well-Style-11 Colours Avaliable (Apparel)
Really pleased with this product, it came in a couple of days, good quality, well worth the money, definitely gonna order some more colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 12 Mar 2014
colour was very nice although it didnt exactly match my fiances silver wedding suit but a material has a nice texture

5.0 out of 5 stars red tie , hanky and cufflinks, 5 Feb 2014
came in the end , well packaged, it was worth the weight , very pleased with them. good quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely tie set - exceptional value, 15 Jun 2014
bought this for my hubby to go with a silver patterned waistcoat for a special occasion (renewing our wedding vows!!) - I figured that if it didn't go, i wouldn't have wasted much money - i am beyond happy with the results!!!
The set matches the waistcoat perfectly and looks far more expensive than it cost and will fit the purpose perfectly!!
I would highly recommend this set for people who want 'smart' on a budget - perfect for a wedding, I'd say - especially for a 'one- off' (perhaps if you might not wear it again!!) Even the cuff links are cute - not brilliant quality - but fine for occasional wear.
If you are looking at this item, don't hesitate .... buy it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 31 Dec 2013
The tie is really nice and that was the important bit. The cufflinks and 'hanky' are OK and are a bonus.

The tie is a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 18 Oct 2013
Just what I needed for my partner so pleased with the cost I've seen ties in my local town for over 3x the amount, great quality and great colour will order again if I need a different colour