4.0 out of 5 stars This tie is greener than my fungal nail infection
This tie was nice,and exactly what I had hoped for. It is bright. Very bright. I've only looked at it once, and I now require surgery on my retinas.
Published 3 months ago by D

3.0 out of 5 stars Value
I bought this for my son as a present. The colour was fine but the tie looks slimmer in the picture than it actually is so he will only be using the silk and cuff links. Very good value for money.
Published 3 months ago by sarah drury

4.0 out of 5 stars This tie is greener than my fungal nail infection, 14 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift for a friend, 14 July 2014
BOUGHT AS A GIFT WHICH WAS MUCH APPRECIATED. LOVELY RED... STRONG CUFFLINKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
excellent value for money

1.0 out of 5 stars Wot no delivery..., 25 Jun 2014
Okay.... So I ordered this 8 days ago and tomorrow will be day 9. Though today was the last day of the scheduled delivery estimate date, I'm struggling to comprehend how anything; delivered from within the country as I understand it, can take this long to arrive. I could probably have walked there and back by now I suspect. Sure hoping it's worth the wait...

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely tie set - exceptional value, 15 Jun 2014
bought this for my hubby to go with a silver patterned waistcoat for a special occasion (renewing our wedding vows!!) - I figured that if it didn't go, i wouldn't have wasted much money - i am beyond happy with the results!!!
The set matches the waistcoat perfectly and looks far more expensive than it cost and will fit the purpose perfectly!!
I would highly recommend this set for people who want 'smart' on a budget - perfect for a wedding, I'd say - especially for a 'one- off' (perhaps if you might not wear it again!!) Even the cuff links are cute - not brilliant quality - but fine for occasional wear.
If you are looking at this item, don't hesitate .... buy it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars No Cufflinks., 11 May 2014
Granddadscott "Nosquirrels" (North Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Arrived after a longer time than I have come to expect from Amazon but with in stated time.
Hadn't realised that the advert said Tie, Hanky and Cuff-links so wasn't to surprised when there wasn't any Cuff-links.
The tie and Hanky seems to be quite good quality.
For the cost no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Fashion Mens Woven Silk Tie, Hanky & Cufflinks Set Well-Style-11 Colours Avaliable (Apparel)
Really pleased with this product, it came in a couple of days, good quality, well worth the money, definitely gonna order some more colours.

3.0 out of 5 stars Value, 2 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, 14 Mar 2014
I am very happy with this set

4.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 12 Mar 2014
colour was very nice although it didnt exactly match my fiances silver wedding suit but a material has a nice texture