5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT READ
When Olivia James first sees Seth Marc at her fathers gym, she can't take her eyes off him. But Olivia soon realises that Seth is a total womaniser, the different women who turn up at the gym to fawn over him, puts her on her guard. She's recently split with her long term boyfriend of 6 years, sick of his cheating.

Seth is attracted to Olivia, but she's too...
Published 11 months ago by L. Sims

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite book
Published 9 months ago by BevR

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite book, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Consumed (Consumed Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Not my favourite book. This could have been so much more but the overly descriptive writing (way too too much unneccessary detail that had me skimming just to get to the end) drove me to utter destraction and bored me to tears, yet important information like more on Seth's past - his dad's passing (Mason blamed him), the story about Seth and Mason's wife/Don's wife, his mother's problems, etc. etc. etc were so lightly glossed over as to be totally irrelevant. Those facts to me were important, not how Olivia felt when her bloody toes hit the cold wood floor after walking off the shag rug. Um hellooo ... ???

I did not connect with or like Oliva, a totally irresponsible, childish girl. The supporting characters were also meh. Seth is the only reason the book got 2 stars.

Such a shame, this could have been brilliant. Who doesn't like a hot MMA fighter?

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT READ, 16 Sep 2013
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Consumed (Consumed Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

Seth is attracted to Olivia, but she's too good for him, and he doesn't do long term, he can tell she's a relationship type of girl. But she's getting harder to resist.

First read for me by this author. I absolutely loved it. The characters are relatable and the story is well constructed. Seth is an MMA fighter, which is one of my favourite book themes. I really liked him and Olivia together, he does confuse Olivia quite a lot. He is a complex character. There are plenty of other characters as well, including Stella, Olivia's BF. she's the total opposite to Olivia which worked very well. There are plenty of hot sex scenes that makes this a compelling read. I hope this author will write further stories, hopefully about some of the others featured in this.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Mediocre Relation to Beautiful Disaster!, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Consumed (Consumed Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This book was ok. Not a patch on Beautiful Disaster. There was a lack of chemistry. The female character was likeable apart from putting up with an ex boyfriend who was a waste of space. Her best friend was extremely annoying. The male character was ok but just not interesting enough. I won't be reading any more in this series.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 1/2 Stars, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Consumed (Consumed Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
What can I say, I loved this book. I couldn't put it down. The story of Seth and Olivia was so exciting. A book is truly special if it can make you laugh, feel anger, excitement and it brought me to tears. I will recommend to book to all. Thank you Skyla for an amazing book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Consumed (Consumed Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book good story good characters want spill it for others but a real good romance with a good ending

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Consumed (Consumed Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Loved it went straight on to book 2 loved that as well now waiting for book 3 hope it gets released soon

4.0 out of 5 stars Good weekend read, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Consumed (Consumed Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Good author , story keeps you interested and flows well , nice holiday or weekend read canot wait for bk3

5.0 out of 5 stars Page Turner... Hot Alpha Male!, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Consumed (Consumed Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
really enjoyed this story, the characters are well developed. the story has a good amount of detail and emotion! It has an enjoyable cliffhanger that will make you smile :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Consumed, 24 Jan 2014
miss - See all my reviews
This review is from: Consumed (Consumed Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Hello Seth Marc the new man bad boy who has to share a part of my heart with Remy,Dante, Travis and others. I loved this book thought the characters were believable. I had a few teeny tiny issues...thought Olivia was too easily led by her BFF the travelling times didn't seem believable especially boston to Portland for the arrival of her BFF to take her home. Those things aside I cannot wait to read the sequel and the rest if the author's back catalogue. After too consumed I still want more of Mr Marc <3

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Consumed (Consumed Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I had been in limbo for a while trying to find that book to draw me in...... I had this on my wish for ages and finally decided to read the sample and I am glad I did. alpha male, mma, the girl is mine. I really enjoyed it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›