5.0 out of 5 stars Original and stunning
Published 4 months ago by Mel Sanders

2.0 out of 5 stars An Easy Read but with errors
This was an easy read, the main character was very interesting - a story of a physic who helps the police even though she has been shunned before.

Published 14 months ago by Pixie

5.0 out of 5 stars Original and stunning, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This book has all the ingredients of a hit movie. It has everything you could possibly want in a good story. The character of Sam broke my heart. She's a woman in pain and I hurt for her, what she goes through is nothing short of horrific. To cope she stays on the fringes of society, never really involving herself and never making friends. She is lonely and afraid but it is a life that she is used to. At the same time she has a core of steel running through her and a strength that you can only admire, which of course Brandt does. He is a cop and a very alpha male but he is one of those unique individuals, especially as he is of the male species, that is open......open to others opinions, open to new ideas and open to things that most have a hard time believing. He finds himself drawn to Sam and feels very protective of her although their relationship doesn't come easy as Sam is broken in some ways. The psychic element of this story is what drew me to this book and it didn't disappoint, I felt everything that Sam did in her visions and the consequences that she had to endure because of them. This book is a thriller, a mystery, a crime novel and a love story all rolled into one. It kept me hooked.

2.0 out of 5 stars An Easy Read but with errors, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

There were unfortunately some problems. The paragraphs only consisted of a few sentences each which gave it a very disjointed feeling. There were a lot of punctuations errors which meant that some of the sentences didn't make sense no matter how many times I read them, so the whole book didn't flow very well.

If you want a quick easy read, and can ignore the disjointed feel, then you will enjoy this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Having tried other paranormal romances this author came up as a similar style so I thought I'd try it. Glad I did.....I very quickly became engaged in the story and wanted to find out how it finished. I was glad to find the rest of the series were stand alone stories and will definitely be reading them. The only criticism I have is that the spacing between paragraphs is too wide (I read on a kindle) so constantly swiping pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
A book which grips the reader from the first few sentences. The story flows fluently , with more than enough excitement building up to a terrific conclusion. The characters are vividly discribed and weave in and out of the very professional written book. If you are interested in or have an empathy with psychic experiences -you won't be disappointed. A great read .

5.0 out of 5 stars A Really Good Read, 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
A Really Good Read in my humble opinion. I like Psychic Mysteries and this one approached the subject from a slightly different angle which I liked. I found the characters believable and the story flowed smoothly without too many digressions or side stories. I hope the author intends to give this Psychic another case to deal with very soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting concept., 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book,especially as it was a change from the norm. However, the ending was totally rushed and really fizzled to nothing which was a real shame. It is the only thing stopping me giving it 5 stars. I did even wonder if the characters were in the next book. I will certainly read another book from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book (or tablet that I was reading it on) down. The story was gripping from the start where Sam is having visions and when she goes to the police she bumps into Brandt. Then there is more murders and more visions for Sam and Brandt helps her. I loved it and I will definitely buy more of her books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I rate this as 5 stars!! Had me captivated from the first page! I felt instantly drawn to Sam's character and the relationship between her and Brandt I couldn't put it down and I'm writing this review at 2am!! I've already downloaded book 2 in the series ready to begin ad soon as I've got some sleep!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
fab (:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tuesday child, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
What a good read plenty of action the whole book from beginning to end kept me wanting to find what would happen to Sam would she live or die looking forward to reading more books from this author Dale mayer