5.0 out of 5 stars The Birth of Naruto, 15 Nov 2011
Sarah A (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naruto 53 (Paperback)
Volume 53 of Naruto contains chapters 495 to 504.
It is rated T for Teen (13+) due to realistic and fantasy violence.

If you are new to Naruto, you would find it more enjoyable if you start from volume 1.

I'll start off by saying the front and back covers are adorable!
In the authors note at the start of the book, Masashi Kishimoto states that for this volume he consulted his wife, so be ready for a heart warming story!
Volume 53 begins with Naruto going back to the waterfall and having another try at defeating his darker self. Next it's time to face the Nine Tails head on but he gets a huge surprise!

Half of the book is made up of flashbacks about Naruto's parents and how Naruto became the Nine Tails Jinchuriki. It answers a lot of important questions. Plus we get to see glimpses of a few characters when they were younger. The next volume will be back to the main story.
I admit, I shed a tear near the end of the volume. I now have a new favourite Naruto volume!
You HAVE to buy this if you're a Naruto fan! It's been a while since I read a Naruto volume in one sitting, I don't think I even blinked or breathed while reading this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another epic manga book from Masashi Kishimoto!, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Naruto, Vol. 53: The Birth of Naruto (Kindle Edition)
Awesome!Baritone meets his mother Kushina and learns lots about his past!And sasuke is born!Saudi's really cute!Another epic manga from Masashi Kishimoto!

5.0 out of 5 stars I simply loved it., 7 Feb 2012
This review is from: Naruto 53 (Paperback)
Though I had already read these manga chapters online, I can't stress enough how much better it is reading it in the physical manga volume.

The Volume contains chapters 495-504 and contains much detail about Naruto's birth and his Mother.

The Manga is just so much clearer than any online version I have seen and this particular volume actually caused me to shed a little tear at the end.

I'm assuming if you're looking into buying this volume you are already a Naruto fan, so I recommend buying this touching volume in the Naruto story

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 17 Jan 2012
Ms. S. A. Fitzgerald (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naruto 53 (Paperback)
Item was exactly as described and arrived promptly. Very impressed with the service and would recommend this product to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Naruto Volume 53, 24 Dec 2011
This review is from: Naruto 53 (Paperback)
This volume is full of excitement, a great insight as to how Naruto become the Kyuubi Jinchuriki and a little more insight to Naruto's parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some questions answered, 17 Dec 2011
This review is from: Naruto 53 (Paperback)
This volume fills in a lot more background information about why and how Naruto became host to nine tails. It is largely focused on his mother and her role in his becoming host to nine tails. I found this to be a little surprising. The flashbacks depicting her role in this makes this quite an emotional volume and definitely one of the stronger ones (though I am not sure I could list a bad volume). It made me a little teary at the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite chapter so far, 27 Dec 2011
This review is from: Naruto 53 (Paperback)
Amazing chapter. In chapter 48, Naruto discovered his father was Minato Namikaze (Yondaime).
In this chapter, he's discovering who's his mother while mastering Kyubi's chakra. In the intro, Kishimoto wrote that he'd asked his wife for help to finish this chapter. It results into being my favorite chapter so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dirty book., 9 Dec 2011
This review is from: Naruto 53 (Paperback)
I have been waiting forEVER for this specific volume to be released, I just bought one as a Christmas present for my friend.
The delivery was super - it arrived on the same day as it was said it'd be released, so that really made my day, however I was not happy that the front cover was slighty dirty and had glue on it.

Otherwise, thanks! '