4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch, not for small wrist
Very pretty watch but I had to adjust it significantly for my small wrist. It is still a bit loose, but its the furthest that it can go. I got it for Black Friday (£38) so it's an excellent deal as you won't find a watch like this for this price. Very nice elegant watch, but not for those with tiny wrists!
Published 17 months ago by Agne M.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strap came apart after 5 months - no warranty coverer
Watch has worked fine for the last few months but then I noticed that the bracelet strap was about to come apart near where the strap is joined to the watch. Straps are not covered under warranty and if I go with Rotary it will cost almost as much to replace as the watch in the first place. There was no particular strain on the strap just bad manufacturing.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch, not for small wrist, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Rotary Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and White Stainless Steel Bracelet LB00033/AIR (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Strap came apart after 5 months - no warranty coverer, 12 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant, 10 Dec. 2013
Ms. S. Budai - See all my reviews
Very elegant and the right size for every day.
Light and easy to wear!I just love it and I got a lot of compliment!
I have a good deal on Amazon black Friday!

2.0 out of 5 stars Strap is too long, 4 Dec. 2013
Bought thus watch for my partner and the strap is to long for her wrist. This causes discomfort as the strap doubles over the back of the watch face. If you have small wrists I wouldn't recommend this item at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch!, 17 Feb. 2014
I absolutely love this watch and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a comfy, stylish and well made watch.

The face is really clear and easy to read, the strap is hard wearing and stylish and the watch keeps perfect time.

The strap appeared really long at first but you just gently open the flip at the back of the fastener and you can alter the position of the fastener, making the strap the right length for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee watch for the price paid, 8 May 2014
Just received my watch this morning. Strap adjust in a couple of minutes...(sore thumbs closing) Face bigger that what I thought. Very comfortable to wear. Can see the time in the dark with the hands. Very happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Subtle Crystals, Bigger Face Than Expected, Very Happy At Bargain Price, 7 May 2014
I have a five year-old trusty Citizen Eco Drive but fancied a change...I've been holding off for a watch with a darker, crystal embellished face, a calendar function would be even better as my everyday watch doesn't have this, either.

This watch ticks all the boxes, and the stainless steel mesh strap is reminiscent of Skagen. I am of a slightly older generation so assumed Rotary watches were still all "Swiss made" but a little research confirms, these days at least, that the cheaper ranges aren't. However, at this price, I can't grumble.

It also looks as though this has luminescence on the hands of the watch, not sure, I suppose I'll find out later tonight :)

There are no instructions included about adjusting the strap, at least in my packaging. A Youtube link ensured I adjusted mine in a matter of seconds. Try this link: [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good value for money, 24 Feb. 2014
I nearly did not buy this watch as I was put off by the reviews of the difficulty in adjusting the strap, but it looked so good. When it arrived, it looked just as good as the pictures and I tackled the strap - I have a large wrist so needed to adjust. You just have to use a small screwdriver to flip up the adjustable fastening, then it slides easily. Set it to the right length for you and close with pliers. Then it is VERY secure. Taking it on and off no problem at all. Very good value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 17 Feb. 2014
C. Seymour (UK) - See all my reviews
The design of the watch was lovely and I was really pleased. Arrived v quickly. However my husband and I could not adjust the strap. I had read the reviews about the strap but thought they might be exaggerating - they weren't. We tried v hard but could not adjust so had to return the watch. Was disappointed because would have liked to have kept it.

2.0 out of 5 stars pretty - hard to adjust, 13 Dec. 2013
This is a lovely watch but the strap adjuster is tight and difficult to work. It needs some force to move and the strap is long. Shame - it is attractive but impractical.