3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better, 4 Dec 2013
Jayceeme "jayceeme" (YARM, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KnitPro Karbonz Double Pointed Needle Sock Kit 15cm, Black and Silver (Kitchen & Home)
Not as super slick and smooth tipped as expected. Other knitpro dpns that I have and use constantly don't have,a separate tip and are not likely to snag yarn as these occasionally do. Thought I would upgrade to Karbonz and have a better knitting experience???Hmmmm not happening at the moment. Having said that they are classy and I have only tried one size from the set so it could be just one particular needle that needs looking at I will use them, just maybe not my "go to" every day set

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed but not totally disatisfied, 11 Jun 2014
3 DPN's in the pack are faulty across the size ranges. Nickle tips come away from needle and I have had to re-glue them. Not what I was expecting to have to mend them within 2 weeks of use.

With that said they are lovely needles to use, stitches move smoothly but do not fall off the black section. I would say apart from the fault they are a good standard.