5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Downloads without problems, looks beautiful and plays perfectly (so far) on the Kindle Fire HD. This is (of course) a free trial version for the full game which you can buy as an In-App purchase (for £1.99) after trying it. I have only played as far as the end of the trial but I immediately bought the full game.

I LOVE Anuman's games - especially the...
Published 11 months ago by CRHI

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless
Had just got going on the free bit and the whole thing froze. Switched everything off but still stuck on same screen when reopened. Glad I did not buy it!!
Published 10 months ago by gasket

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 13 Sep 2013
CRHI (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Aladin and the Enchanted Lamp - Extended Edition - HD (App)

I LOVE Anuman's games - especially the scenes with 3D Mapping, where you have to tilt the screen to find objects hidden behind others in the scene. They also tend to produce games with bright, colourful graphics unlike a lot of the creepy, dark stuff (which is a major turn off for me) and this, being a fairy tale basically, is no exception.

It's the usual combination of hidden objects and puzzles - neither of which are too taxing (I love the harder puzzles but now and then you need a change) and a continuing storyline, in this case, the familiar tale of Aladdin.

I don't know how long it is but I usually finish Anuman's games very quickly. I don't mind though, because I tend to enjoy every minute and I do hope they keep bringing us this type of game for the foreseeable future!

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 21 Oct 2013