1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Hint of Seduction (Kindle Edition)
' I won a free ARC of this book through Goodreads '

The Earl of Chatwin was racing his horse in the park when he literally runs into a woman. He is concerned about her so he puts her on his horse and she steals it. Rather then being mad he is intrigued. He is determined to find this woman and get his horse back. When he finally finds her he wants to get to know her. Not only is he after her affections but so is his Rival.

Lady Catherine was on her way to get her footman to help their groom who has fallen and hurt himself. As her and her sister don't want to be seen out so early she is trying to be quick about it. When a man and his horse run into her and knock her off of her horse. She tells him she needs to borrow his horse. He refuses but puts her on the horse so she borrows it anyways. She can't get the gentleman out of her head though. And when she see's him she makes plans to return the horse. Just in an unexpected way. She now has two men courting her. She only wants to be with one but that is not why she is in London. So she tries to enlist the Dukes help in her mission.

Is the Earl playing with Catherine or does he truly care for her. Will he help her with her mission?

I LOVED this book. I love historical/regency romances. I only planned to read a couple of chapters when I started this book. I ended up reading staying up all night reading this book because I just COULD NOT put it down. I highly recommend reading. I will be reading more of this Authors work!

'Read and Reviewed by LSK Sweetheart Reviews'

Hint of Seduction