5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little item
Very good quality and a fun foxy picture. Fits just nice into my handbag and has scissors, knife, nail file, screwdriver, tweezers and pick. Just what I hoped it would be.
Published 9 months ago by L. Walker

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
good
Published 1 month ago by Christina Wainwright

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little item, 25 Nov 2013
L. Walker (London) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 14 July 2014
good

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - you'll wonder how you managed before, 30 Jun 2014
I had one of these 10 years ago now and loved it - it is so handy having a pair of scissors and a knife in your bag! but I had to hand it over during a security check and missed it ever since. I am so delighted to have this new one - it is brilliant - sharp and high quality. The tweezers are really useful too - I used them to remove a thorn from my son's thumb a few days ago and they were very effective especially considering how small they are. The design is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy!, 12 Jun 2014
I love this, it's very handy to keep attached to your keys when you're going out. I've used it for loads of things around the house too, from filing my nails to cutting open heavily taped up parcels! The little foxy design on the front is so cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky and super handy to have around!, 12 May 2014
Bought as a replacement for my old blue ladies Swiss Army knife which lasted about 15 years but had lost the back & therefore the tweezers. I love this new more colourful version with the funky Russian doll image on it - much better than plain blue! It's soooo useful with the mini scissors, knife and tweezers most used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little piece, 25 Mar 2014
Beautiful wee thing! Got the one with the map if the world. Terrific design, perfect construction. Ideal for a collectible! If you're keeping it on your keys however, it's obviously gonna get a little scuffed over time, as to be expected, however the design doesn't scrape off (not easily at least) if you're looking for a classic however that's going to stand the test of time and still look like new after years of heavy abuse on your keys, I reccomended the alox classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 10 Mar 2014
Always good quality and this was on a nice offer, will most likely buy more of them for friends and fam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift...would only be better if it came in a small box., 3 Mar 2014
Great item. Gave it to my cousin as a gift before she went backpacking. Clear, vivid design. Works brilliantly (as you would expect from Victorinox). Only thing is that it comes in a tiny little pouch and would have been nicer if it came in a small box- I know some Victorinox knives do. But really, aside from that, awesome little thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little knife,, 28 Feb 2014
many thanks, great product, my wife does not need to borrow mine, at last I know were to find mine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a gift, 1 Jan 2014
Lovely little gift for someone to carry in their bag ( I bought this for my DIL),
Love the artwork on this as well.
Very good quality as expected from Victorinox.

Victorinox Classic Limited Edition 2013