5.0 out of 5 stars A good lego set to build and to play with
Published 4 months ago by Tangerine

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Satisfied and very happy with the item, the ordering was easy and the delivery good.
Published 1 month ago by the walk

5.0 out of 5 stars A good lego set to build and to play with, 21 Aug 2014
Tangerine "tangerineman" (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
This is a nice piece of lego and my daughters have enjoyed playing with it. The box is rather large and contains several bags and two instruction manuals. The bags are numbered and relate to sections within the booklets to help you construct the ranch. At the price you do get a lot of lego although once built it always seems a little small! But these are very minor observations as once built imagination can flow and the ranch is the hub of my daughters every growing lego town. I wasn't sure about lego friends as a 'brand' as I wondered what the point was but I accept it is probably more attractive to a young girl as opposed a fire station or airport. That being said, I really don't believe lego is a 'boys' toy so I intend to purchase the aforementioned items at some point as I think my daughters will enjoy playing with those sets as much as I did! What I would say is that the construction process is exactly on the same principles as it has been for years and my eldest daughter enjoyed helping (5 yrs). That part of lego I find as educational as all the others - the building of the set and the pleasure you get from completing it and doing a good job. Of course, I am sure my daughter would say playing with the 'ponies' is the best bit by far!!

If I am honest I'd have preferred the box to have been divided into sections and the parts be found within them rather than several plastic bags, but I suppose this is a more cost effective way of delivering the pieces. I just find with bigger lego sets specific sections within the box is a better way of doing it (the lego aiport monorail from years ago had this sort of thing). It may be that the riding school, which is a likely christmas gift this year will have such packaging. But like I say, this is a minor observation.

If I have one very small criticism of this set it would be that there isn't enough people (3 as a minimum would have been better than 2) but that minor issue aside this is an enjoyable set to build as well as play with. My daughters are playing with it as I type and I don't think they will be stopping anytime soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
My 10 year old daughter just loves this range and this is an excellent addition to her Lego friends village!

5.0 out of 5 stars The service was excellent and would be happy to purchase again, 5 Nov 2014
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
Completely met my expectations. The service was excellent and would be happy to purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Nov 2014
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
Really lovely product for any Lego friends fan and was much cheaper on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Nov 2014
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
excellent product but thought postage was a bit high.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec 2014
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
Lego is always a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Nov 2014
Granddaughter loves this

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego friends, 12 Mar 2014
P. J. Elliott - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
This lego was a present for my Grand-daughter Birthday she loves it she has several parts to this series it came well packed , I will use this seller again thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots to play with, 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
Daughter loves this. She had a great time building it and there is loads to play with and move around. Lego always goes down well anyway at our house. She and her friends love playing with the horses and ranch style building.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov 2014