5.0 out of 5 stars A good lego set to build and to play with
Published 9 months ago by Tangerine

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed girls. We are outside the return period so ...
My kids were so looking forward to playing with this but the surf on the windsurf was missing! Disappointed girls. We are outside the return period so have to find another solution to replace the windsurf.
Published 1 month ago by VERONICA KS O'NEILL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A good lego set to build and to play with, 21 Aug. 2014
Tangerine "tangerineman" (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
This is a nice piece of lego and my daughters have enjoyed playing with it. The box is rather large and contains several bags and two instruction manuals. The bags are numbered and relate to sections within the booklets to help you construct the ranch. At the price you do get a lot of lego although once built it always seems a little small! But these are very minor observations as once built imagination can flow and the ranch is the hub of my daughters every growing lego town. I wasn't sure about lego friends as a 'brand' as I wondered what the point was but I accept it is probably more attractive to a young girl as opposed a fire station or airport. That being said, I really don't believe lego is a 'boys' toy so I intend to purchase the aforementioned items at some point as I think my daughters will enjoy playing with those sets as much as I did! What I would say is that the construction process is exactly on the same principles as it has been for years and my eldest daughter enjoyed helping (5 yrs). That part of lego I find as educational as all the others - the building of the set and the pleasure you get from completing it and doing a good job. Of course, I am sure my daughter would say playing with the 'ponies' is the best bit by far!!

If I am honest I'd have preferred the box to have been divided into sections and the parts be found within them rather than several plastic bags, but I suppose this is a more cost effective way of delivering the pieces. I just find with bigger lego sets specific sections within the box is a better way of doing it (the lego aiport monorail from years ago had this sort of thing). It may be that the riding school, which is a likely christmas gift this year will have such packaging. But like I say, this is a minor observation.

If I have one very small criticism of this set it would be that there isn't enough people (3 as a minimum would have been better than 2) but that minor issue aside this is an enjoyable set to build as well as play with. My daughters are playing with it as I type and I don't think they will be stopping anytime soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for all ages, 27 Dec. 2014
I Love Reading "Vicki" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
My 5 yr old recived this lego set as a gift this christmas.
She's a very active little girl, and likes to be constantly on the go, the first time in forever she actually sat and played with this, for a full 4 hours. she was playing and chatting all the way through and her imagination while building was fantastic. This set really does provide hours of fun (my husband is now sat building too). It took them 4 hours to complete it.
It is not just blocks as I remember lego, it has lots of very tiny pieces in it, so supervision is needed for little ones, but i really thing this is a set that will grow with her.

Fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, I think this will provide years of fun., 27 Dec. 2014
I Love Reading "Vicki" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch
My 5 yr old recived this lego set as a gift this christmas.

Fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
My 10 year old daughter just loves this range and this is an excellent addition to her Lego friends village!

5.0 out of 5 stars The service was excellent and would be happy to purchase again, 5 Nov. 2014
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
Completely met my expectations. The service was excellent and would be happy to purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
Really lovely product for any Lego friends fan and was much cheaper on Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed girls. We are outside the return period so ..., 1 April 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
Hours of fun as usual with Lego.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and girly lego, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
Nicely made and after we put it together my 4 yr old loves it. She can really let her imagination run riot

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill as always, 20 May 2015
This review is from: LEGO Friends 41039: Sunshine Ranch (Toy)
Brought for my granddaughter, she loves friends lego and enjoyed making this one

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›