on 1 January 2015
Bought for our granddaughter aged two this is a great fun set of Duplo. The characters are easy to assemble for little fingers but are versatile and the pieces can be used to create your very own animals - encouraging creativity and experiment!
on 15 August 2014
We love this, you cannot go wrong with Duplo. Bought for our daughters 1st birthday and although she is not ready to build, she absolutely loves to break it down!
It was delivered well packaged and quickly.
on 3 August 2014
Given to my daughter for her 2 nd birthday, she loves playing with it and finds it easy to connect the pieces herself.
on 18 May 2015
Quick delivery. As this has not been given as a present yet I am sure the receiver will not be disappointed asduplo is always a good buy.
on 11 January 2016
Lovely Lego set. My baby got it as 1st birthday present, and plays with it a lot. We also use it with other set (train and numbers), so you can drive animals about :) great fun! I now bought is as a present for my friend's son too. Recommended!
on 2 April 2016
You can't go wrong with duplo. Always reliable, perfect for little hands and very well received by the 2 yr old it was bought for.
on 18 October 2015
Bought for one year old nephew. He loves it. Bright colours, easy to pick up pieces. Safe to play with. Good value for money.
on 31 January 2015
giving hours of enjoyment to my 3 year old grandson. very suitable for his age, he loves the animal shapes.
on 22 November 2015
My two year old grandson loved his present and quickly learned to copy the cards, helped by his sisters!
on 31 October 2014
Bought this for a 1 year old who has really enjoyed playing with her mum assembling simple figures.