4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Festive Dramas
3 very likeable Christmas one off dramas in a box set. Sadly, NO SUBTITLES on any of the films. I could almost understand it on the 1999 Flint St Nativity - but the other two programmes are recent (2009) and to present them without subtitles seems lazy in the extreme.

Good viewing all the same with some great actors.
Published 12 months ago by Scots Lass

3.0 out of 5 stars christmas drama collection.
If I had seen any of these films on telly I would not have bought the boxed set. two of the films were ok to pass the time but the third one (the nativity) I would not recommend to any one. I have a fairly good sense of humour but I thought this made a mockery of the season and the actors who played in it, most I might add that I see as the cream of the crop normally.
Published 9 months ago by mary cleary

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Festive Dramas, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas Drama Collection Triple DVD Box Set - Flint Street Nativity, Lost Christmas and Fast Freddie, The Widow & Me (DVD)

Good viewing all the same with some great actors.

3.0 out of 5 stars christmas drama collection., 4 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, three food films, 18 Jan 2014
Had seen two of the films and wanted to see them again. It's not often you get three really good films together .

1.0 out of 5 stars Fast Freddie,The Widow and Me, 2 Jan 2014
This particular DVD is faulty-sticks half way through.Checking the individual reviews when it was sold as a single disc this is common.Don't buy.