4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun with a few areas that could be improved
I had been doing the Davina Power of 3 workout for about 6 weeks and decided to buy Fit in 15 to mix up my workouts a bit.
There are four 15 min workouts.
Published 2 months ago by Letitia

3.0 out of 5 stars good quick workout
I like this dvd as its short to do but I actually prefer the previous Intense DVD by Davina. Good if you are limited to 30 mins
Published 6 months ago by shirley du-heaume

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun with a few areas that could be improved, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
There are four 15 min workouts.
The first is cardio, I like this section as the moves are easy to follow and it is just the right pace to keep you working with short recovery periods. The variation in moves means you feel that you are also working different areas of your body.
The second section is legs, I like most of this section, there are a few moves I don't like but overall I feel I get a good workout, although I feel my legs get a far better workout with the Power of 3 legs section.
The third section is arms, there are a good variety of moves in this section and not just weights, there are some other moves to work your arms too e.g. getting up and down off the floor. My arms do feel the burn but again like the legs, nowhere near to the level I get from power of 3.
Final section is the core. This is the section I need the most with my tummy! But I am disappointed with this one. There are several standing moves using a hand weight and I tried a 2.5kg weight and could not feel my tummy working, however, I did move to a 5kg weight and started to feel it working on my middle area.I found it hard to balance with some of these standing moves. There are then several floor exercises in a press up position, I don't feel like these moves do anything for my tummy, maybe I am doing them wrong but I have tried and tried and just don't like doing them. The only ones I enjoy are the ones on your back but there are very few of these, although I do feel them working on my tummy.
I find the cool down section really difficult to follow, I do my own cool down and stretches.
Overall, I like the fact that I feel that I am improving my cardio fitness with this DVD, which I feel Power of 3 lacks. I can also feel that this is working my legs and arms. I don't think that doing one of these 15 mins sessions is enough to keep you fit, you need to do at least 2 sections. I like the humour throughout the workout, keeps you motivated and makes you enjoy the workout. I wouldn't have this as my sole workout personally but it is a great addition within my weekly routines.

5.0 out of 5 stars davina fit fab, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this dvd as a gift and my daughter is really pleased with it and the results would recommend...great value and speedy delivery. Thankyou.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Brutal!, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
If you do this workout prepare to not be able to move for the next few days! An amazing workout and can tell the differences already (only a week after buying it!)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have workout DVD to fit around a busy lifestyle., 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
I would definitely recommend this DVD as a must have for any collection. There are four 15 minute sections (Cardio 15, Legs 15, Arms 15 and Core 15 ) which you can either choose alone or tag together to suit your time schedule. I think the cardio section is the one that really gets your heart rate up as a stand alone routine. The legs have plenty of new moves in so if you have any of the previous DVDS it is definitely worth getting this one as there are a lot of new moves to learn and keep you on your toes. I love that both the arms section and core section uses weights to add in extra strength training. The cardio section is also great for your core.
I found that the way this DVD is segmented allowed me to take each section at a time and before I knew it I had completed all four sections plus the stretch and meditation to end. I won't commit to doing the whole of it every time which is why it's great that I can pick a workout to fit in with the time available.
The trio all look amazing and don't fail with their usual humour and banter. I am a massive fan of this series and have 9 out of 10 of them now.
Great job Davina, Jackie and Mark. I love it :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard work, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
It's a tough workout but it will really help get you in shape, I am already noticing some good results

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent investment, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant DVD short time makes you sweat excellent and davina is funny as ever the music is really good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars graet dvd, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
As someone who hasn't excersised for years this dvd was easy to follow and it wasn't too hard to do. I would recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout!, 5 Oct 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
Had this tor two or three weeks now and I love it. I've never sweated so much in my life! l haven't noticed a change in my weight as far as scales go yet, but I've noticed a change in my physique! It's a very hard workout to do when you're a novice like me but the amounts you sweat really do make you feel great afterwards. Hopefully I'll keep showing improvements like l am and lose the inch or two that l need to :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this DVD, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
As a mum of 3 I could never find the time to excercise. This DVD has changed that. As someone who never excercised prior to this DVD I thought I would find it too difficult and give up. This has not been the case and I have really notice the difference in my body shape. I went to a slimming club and lost over a stone in weight but I still felt bloated. This DVD had flatened my stomach and toned me up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
great workout but be warned, do not do all of the sessions in one go for your first time - you will be aching for days!
I tried this and I am relatively fit. I was sore for almost a week after doing all 4 workouts at once.

Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD]
Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] by Davina McCall (DVD - 2013)