5.0 out of 5 stars A must have workout DVD to fit around a busy lifestyle.
Published 4 months ago by louise

3.0 out of 5 stars good quick workout
I like this dvd as its short to do but I actually prefer the previous Intense DVD by Davina. Good if you are limited to 30 mins
Published 2 days ago by shirley du-heaume

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have workout DVD to fit around a busy lifestyle., 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
I would definitely recommend this DVD as a must have for any collection. There are four 15 minute sections (Cardio 15, Legs 15, Arms 15 and Core 15 ) which you can either choose alone or tag together to suit your time schedule. I think the cardio section is the one that really gets your heart rate up as a stand alone routine. The legs have plenty of new moves in so if you have any of the previous DVDS it is definitely worth getting this one as there are a lot of new moves to learn and keep you on your toes. I love that both the arms section and core section uses weights to add in extra strength training. The cardio section is also great for your core.
I found that the way this DVD is segmented allowed me to take each section at a time and before I knew it I had completed all four sections plus the stretch and meditation to end. I won't commit to doing the whole of it every time which is why it's great that I can pick a workout to fit in with the time available.
The trio all look amazing and don't fail with their usual humour and banter. I am a massive fan of this series and have 9 out of 10 of them now.
Great job Davina, Jackie and Mark. I love it :D

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
God I love Davina! Her DVD's are just to worth while doing and you really see the difference. I keep recommending this to everyone. It makes you sweat and that's the whole point! Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars don,t do it in your nightie!, 15 April 2014
Dinky (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Davina: Fit in 15 (DVD)
Don't do it in your nightie and make sure you wear a sports bra... This is a great work out dvd for those with limited time. I set my alarm 20 mins earlier so I can do it at the start of the day. On days when you have more time, you can join two of the work outs together.

5.0 out of 5 stars graet dvd, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
As someone who hasn't excersised for years this dvd was easy to follow and it wasn't too hard to do. I would recommend it to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
great workout but be warned, do not do all of the sessions in one go for your first time - you will be aching for days!
I tried this and I am relatively fit. I was sore for almost a week after doing all 4 workouts at once.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good for busy people, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
This dvd is good to just fit in here and there or do longer when you have more time. It gas s good range from cardio to weights and not too difficult to pick up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Brutal!, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
If you do this workout prepare to not be able to move for the next few days! An amazing workout and can tell the differences already (only a week after buying it!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fitness DVD, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
This is the first ever fitness DVD i've bought as I usually go to the gym, but it's great. The 15 minute work-outs are excellent if you've not got time and the routines are easy to learn after a few goes. I've found that I rarely need to watch the DVD now if i'm in a rush as the exercises are easy to do by yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
This is the first dvd I have bought of davina's and it is fun. It is also great to see her a little breathless too makes it feel like it's not just you.

3.0 out of 5 stars good quick workout, 22 April 2014

ARRAY(0xab670ec4)

Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD]
Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] by Davina McCall (DVD - 2013)
12.49