4.0 out of 5 stars Laughing..., 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: John Bishop Box Set - Sunshine and Rollercoaster [DVD] (DVD)
We really enjoyed the first DVD and laughed out loud! I love John Bishop but I have to say I was disappointed by the second CD. He rambles on and does not seem to have enough material to support the length of the gig. Although, not so bad that we would not purchase another John Bishop Comedy DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!!!, 13 July 2014
Leamjem (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
It's John Bishop, what more can I say, the best sexiest, handsome and funniest comedian on earth!!!! I laughed until I cried, well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars John Bishop, 28 May 2014
I bought this for a friend for Christmas as I was told he liked watching John Bishop. He has told me he is delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bat, 8 April 2014
It is a good bat and I have recommended it to all my trainee tt players. Some have already purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A laugh a minute!, 13 Feb 2014
We loved these DVD's, but then we were John Bishop fans anyway. Had us in stitches at times. Very entertaining. Anyone with a sense of humour would love this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Feb 2014
Brilliant set and too funny, I love john bishop so much plus the postage was on time, a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Fun Fun, 6 Jan 2014
If you want a really good laugh then purchase this John Bishop DVD box set . I bought this as a Christmas present for my brother & he thought that both DVD's were hilarious. My brother & I would definitely recommend this box set.

4.0 out of 5 stars funny, 5 Jan 2014
Very funny man. My husband and myself couldn't stop laughing. We can't wait to see him live In Leeds in nov.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great comedian., 2 Jan 2014
This was a Christmas present for son in law who says if you want a laugh get John Bishop,just Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Dec 2013
I love John Bishop & it is a great price for a 2 DVD set. Very happy bunny indeed :)

John Bishop Box Set - Sunshine and Rollercoaster [DVD]