5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!
Published 9 months ago by lauraspukaite

3.0 out of 5 stars Great work out
It definitely is a fat burn work out. It does it's job. But every time I go on it I cant skip the opening bit which is a lady talking about not doing it if ill/ pregnant and so on. Takes about 5 minutes and feels like forever
Published 9 months ago by Caitlin Lamb

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Josie Gibson's 21 Day Fat Burn [DVD] (DVD)
I love Josies dvd's,its 20 min workouts and you out of breath and feel so light after each workout. I got lots workouts dvd's but the most I used last year was Josie's 30 second slim. And I am determined to use this new one as well,as much as previous one. I am getting married in 7 months and after doing one workout for 20 minutes 4-5 days a week I can see rezults.Would recommend....x x

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant DVD, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Josie Gibson's 21 Day Fat Burn [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant literally does what it says!! Would 1000% recommend if you wanna lose weight!! No pain no gain 😉 lost a bit already and only been doing it for a couple of weeks! Worth the money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic all round fitness dvd, I love the fitness test feature, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Josie Gibson's 21 Day Fat Burn [DVD] (DVD)
I'd Ordered Josie's dvd as I loved her last one 30 second slim, I never thought i would say this but this dvd is even better, with 3 workouts and a weekly fitness test to see how you're progressiing. James is just as lovely and the excercises were fun and I felt I'd really done a great workout.

With loads of fitness dvd's out there I went for Josie's as she has continued to maintained her weightloss, she was a big girl like me, she is relistic and this is not one of these fad fitness dvd's that come and go. It says Josie has qualified as a fitness instrutor since her last dvd and I was really impressed with her professional manor and the way she explained each exercise.

But this is just my first day, I will try and update this review as I go. but I'm very happy and motivated to improve my fitness and lose this weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you move!, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Josie Gibson's 21 Day Fat Burn [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant DVD, makes you move and sweat!!! I would say this DVD is not for beginners as was a challenge!

4.0 out of 5 stars Breaking a sweat, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Josie Gibson's 21 Day Fat Burn [DVD] (DVD)
Enjoyed this dvd, good work out, good amount of exercise for the money you pay. Would highly recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Josie Gibson's 21 Day Fat Burn [DVD] (DVD)
Love this DVD. fast dispatch and arrived very quickly. DVD is good if you don't have much time to go to the gym as you can do it for as long as you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant DVD. Great fun and hard work, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Josie Gibson's 21 Day Fat Burn [DVD] (DVD)
Great DVD fun and enjoyable whilst still working very hard. Seeing great results from it. I use it every other day and look forward to using it again

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous work out, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Josie Gibson's 21 Day Fat Burn [DVD] (DVD)
Really enjoyed Josie's first DVD the 30 Second Slim and this one is just as good. Love Josie's style and enthusiasm and James is easy on the eye too. The fitness test feature is fantastic and helps you track your progress as you get fitter - would highly recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great work out, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Josie Gibson's 21 Day Fat Burn [DVD] (DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars May be not for everyone especially beginners level could need ..., 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: Josie Gibson's 21 Day Fat Burn [DVD] (DVD)
May be not for everyone especially beginners level could need modifications if you feel you cant achieve exercise at the beginning you become frustrated and give up on the cd before working through it further. I think other tapes Josie has brought out our similar reviews are very much the same as her exercise videos are not for everyone sorry.

Josie Gibson's 21 Day Fat Burn [DVD]
Josie Gibson's 21 Day Fat Burn [DVD] by Josie Gibson (DVD - 2013)