5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little wallet
I brought this wallet to take to a festival with me. It was brilliant had two long chains to keep it secure in my bag. It has a main section for money and the front section was big enough for my id and a credit card. The perfect little wallet! The wallet was made with soft leather and I totally love it!!
Published on 23 Aug 2011 by Kim

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but could be improved
The purse itself is good, but the metal is very cheap and broke instantly as I tried to put keys on it.
Published 8 months ago by kimmy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little wallet, 23 Aug 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Key Case, 30 Jan 2012
Apart from being out of stock of red and having to have black the key case is very good quality soft supple leather and I can throughly recommend buying one!

5.0 out of 5 stars 1642 Soft Nappa Leather - Zip Top Keycase with Double Keychains and..., 30 Dec 2012
Mr. H. Harris - See all my reviews
Very good, just what I was looking for. Arrived very quickly in good order. Cannot express how long I have been looking for a coloured keycase ( not black ) so that it stands out in my handbag which normally have black linings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour but good quality, 29 July 2014
Baldy Dave "Baldy Dave" (Kingston upon Thames, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered brown, got purple. Not ideal but it will be in my pocket most of the time and unseen so can't be bothered to return (especially as price has gone up form £7 to £10). I fitted a total of nine keys - one mortice, four Yale, one bike U lock key and three desk drawer - across the two key rings and fitted snugly into the main zipped pocket (without strain, but without much more capacity). The side pocket comfortably held a memory stick and more coins than I'd normally have. Smells like leather, looks like leather, feels like leather, so I guess it is leather! Inner lining is nylon - including the divider between the two pockets - and will probably last well enough. Overall pleased. If the colour had been right - or if I loved purple (more a dark burgundy than bright purple) - then it would have been five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy thing, 28 Nov 2013
It was as described and did not take to get delivered. It does actually save your pocket lining. Absolutely great.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product, 24 Oct 2012
John Inglis - See all my reviews
Just what I needed to hold a remote control for our security gates. also for keys I dont use often and a few pounds for emergencies.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little purse to store coins and a card., 16 July 2014
My Dad has dementia and he needed a simple place to keep money/ID as he was "losing" items in his usual wallet in the various compartments and had to look for them over and over again, which everyone found frustrating as he constantly needed to check what was where.

This little wallet is so simple and has been brilliant :-) There is just about space in the side compartment to snuggly fit a bank or ID card and the main compartment is good for some small change and a folded bank note. We took out the key chain as we felt it may be confusing, but some people may find it useful. Overall its been a brilliant purchase and have now bought a duplicate one in case this is misplaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've not been disappointed, an excellent purchase!, 23 Sep 2014
Smallsoph (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought a red one of these over a year and a half ago and it's excellent. The leather is soft but strong, I've had no issues with the quality and it's still going strong after daily use.
It's great for my car keys, trolley token, house key and those little plastic barcode cards, I put some small change in the zipped pocket and the odd folded note so I don't get caught out with no money. I purposely bought it to hold my keys so they didn't scratch my phone when in my handbag, in actual fact it does that but it also makes them easier to find and it fits in my jeans pocket no problem. Worth spending a tenner on, rather than looking for a cheaper option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Key perfect, 28 Sep 2014
At last, a keycase with two strong rings on chains instead of a line of silly useless little rings found on almost all other keycases.
Added to that the soft and supple leather, and ease of opening and closing, makes it by far the best keycase I have ever come across.
As a result I bought another one for my wife, this time coloured purple which she also loves. I can't recommend this highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all my house and garage keys, 29 Sep 2014
This holds all my house and garage keys plus a mini light on 2 chained rings. The whole lot zips up inside so not jangling around in my pocket. So much better than others where the key clips come adrift from the key case or come undone by themselves. The key chain and rings are strong and an ideal length for ease of use. The leather pouch is nice soft leather.