on 4 November 2013
I have just received my poncho and it is just what I needed as I am in a wheelchair, I can just slip over my head and it is not too heavy but very warm and looks very smart. Well made and worth the money, would advise anyone to buy.
on 22 October 2013
This is more for casual wear
Nice and snug at the neck
this may sound strange but I bought this more for indoors
I only received it a few days ago, so have no idea how well it wears or washes yet , will update after its been washed a few times
I dont forsee any problems as it seems quite well made
it seems true to size

I am size 24 and their is ample room, IMO it would easily fit size 26 with room for it to swing.

UPDATE
On a cool wash, it washes well
I still love it and am thinking og buying another one
on 14 November 2013
purchased in black, it looks more expensive, looks heavier than a fleece material.it drapes well and is long enough to wear over trousers. it doesn't have sleeves as such, and doesn't have pockets.
on 7 November 2013
Not very accurate sizing for larger size. A little small so won't swing like a cape. Too tight for comfort to drive in. Quite lightweight fabric. Disappointed.
on 11 October 2013
Having to use crutches for some time I find that it is easier to wear than a jacket. I am hopeful that iy will keep me warm this winter.
VINE VOICEon 31 October 2014
This cape looks of good quality but I have some issues with the fit. It is probably fine for smaller sizes but if you do not have a neck like a swallow it feels as though you are choking. I gave mine away to a slimmer person. I can see it has its uses but the sizing on it needs to be addressed because of the tight fitting neckline
on 23 March 2014
I loved this I didn't want a coat for a wedding I was going too and this was just great and smart at the same time, and now can wear when going out in the evenings.
on 7 November 2015
I love this. The item arrived quickly and it looks beautiful on. I can fasten the top button but it does feel a bit tight. I am size 22 and fits lovely.
on 11 February 2015
I have been looking for a cape that didnt have fur on it and looked good on This cape is just what I wanted plus it's warm It can be worn on a night out or dressed down with jeans
It arrived quickly and although the packaging could have been better it wasn't as creased as I expected. Over all I am very pleased with my purchase
on 28 October 2014
Bought this as easy to get on and off, plus wanted something smart to wear for a funeral. This was admired by other attendees and kept me warm. Chose the stone shade which tones nicely with many other colours but am seriously thinking about the red one now. A girl can never have enough capes!