5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic wetsuit for the price, 26 Jun 2014
As it was my first triathlon I needed a wetsuit for the open water swim but I didn't want to spend a lot, in case it ended up being my last!! From reading about other suits there are ones specially designed for various types of water sport, depending on what you need them for, and you can spend several hundred pounds. If, like me, you want a basic suit at a good price then I can't fault this one at all. It was comfortable with no chafing anywhere. It was easy to remove during transition. It was easy to swim in and didn't restrict my arm movement at all. It was more buoyant than I expected. Overall, I was really pleased with it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good value wetsuit.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 3 April 2014
very pleased with this purchase, good quality that fits well at a very reasonable price would definetely recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend to buy to try out, 28 Aug 2014
Purchased this a few weeks ago, because I wanted my own, for wild swimming. Invested it and washed it through three times. It does the job. The legs are slightly long, the zip could have done with being a longer length, but for under 30.00 one can not complain. Didn't want to spend too much money incase I didn't use it very much. Would recommend to buy to try out, before spending alot of money on one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit - can't wait to use it in the ..., 13 July 2014
Baz Song (Southsea - Portsmouth) - See all my reviews
Good fit - can't wait to use it in the Far East on a Snorkelling hold - Happy Shopper :))

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 26 Jun 2014
Bought this for my 15 year old son (5'9, athletic build) he loves it. Great fit, great price - happy parent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 21 Jun 2014
Well made wetsuit for a good price. Good seller with good customer care when problems arise.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VFM, 5 Jun 2014
A very good wetsuit for the price. I went for an XL when im an L and it was well too big. So I tried my friends medium and it was spot on. So I went for a size smaller in the end. What I would say is its a tad loose around the knee areas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adult wetsuit, 2 Jun 2014
I bought this wetsuit for my grandson who is in the sea cadets and goes sailing frequently, the size fits him just right and will allow some growth he is quite tall for his age. It has been and ideal gift for him and we are very pleased with the product, I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!!!, 29 May 2014
This review is from: SIGNATURE Adults Full Length Wetsuit - Mens Womens Unisex (Misc.)
it is amazing. Iam able to get into the coldest of the waters and use it . i feel very confident when i wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For Money, 4 Aug 2014
R. Stephenson - See all my reviews
Bought this as I was doing my first Sprint Triathlon and I think it is excellent for the money!!