on 9 March 2014
Purchased 5 for company use having previously purchased them from Vodafone. Decent phone. Have received no complaints or have there been any issues with them.
on 3 January 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for my 18 year old son who is constantly losing phones. I didn't want to spend a fortune, found this one which is on Vodaphone and was not expecting much to be honest. Well I know it's early days yet and he has only had it for a week - but my son is delighted and says it does almost as much as an iPhone.
on 29 July 2014
A nice little phone, pity about the coverage. The map of coverage on their website said I'd have a good coverage indoors and out, but it turns out I have no signal at all in my home area. Caveat emptor!
on 3 January 2014
i think its a fantastic phone love it to bits it got everything on it you could possible want on a phone. The delivery was excellent. definalty a star 5
on 27 May 2014
Good value for money, does everything it should, would be better with a flash for the camera but for the price it is a good little phone
on 25 February 2015
THIS IS PHONE IS CRAP
WASTE OF MATERIAL
THE PLASTIC WOULD BE BETTER PUT TO USE AS A SHE WEE INSTEAD OF THIS PHONE.
TOUCH SCREEN IS UNRESPONSIVE
IT WILL HINDER YOUR LIFESTYLE
I WAS RELIEVED ON DAYS WHEN I "FORGOT" TO TAKE MY PHONE.
SHAM ABSOLUTE SHAM
VODAFONE, YOU SHAM
I CANT BELIEVE THEY MADE A PHONE
YOURS SINCERELY
GEMMA
on 28 March 2014
Lovely phone easy 2 use, takes fantastic pictures well worth the money, my daughter said its the best present she's ever had!
on 3 September 2014
A fine basic smartphone, although the touchscreen is a little fiddly. Excellent value for money. Worth getting to unlock and move to another network, if you dislike Vodafone (there are many better deals than Vodafone's own very hight) PAYG £20 unlock fee
on 9 July 2014
Very quick deliver i got this for my daughters birthday she loves it cheap phone but as all the things a dear one as very pleased i choosed this one .
on 18 October 2015
wouldnt turn on.. ordered a replacement. that wouldnt turn on either. rubbish!