4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, good finish solid feel But....
Length, and width at toe / sole fine, but much too wide at the heel / heel upper for me, so far too much movement in use. Problem with boots shoes is every one is a bit different, and sizing varies quite a bit even for same type / item, which makes them a more chancey online buy.
Comes with a nice keyring though.
Published 5 months ago by Bubahotep

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy online
steel cap was hurting my big toenail and boot neck to rough rubbing on my legs when standing with bend knees, refused return at first
Published 8 months ago by al

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, good finish solid feel But...., 27 Mar 2014
Comes with a nice keyring though.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy online, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: V12 Mens Rawhide Safety Boots V1231 (Shoes)
saying boots were worn, I got them 4 pm and rang them 9 am next day, by the way came from work 6pm. had to pay 12.40 to send them back and I guess when they saw boots not used I was refunded( not return postage). my advice dont buy shoes on line especially from them

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
my husband loved these boots very good for the money thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars If I drop a hard drive they will save my toes, 11 Jun 2014
I don't work anywhere close to needing shoes like these, but they look and feel great on. Excellent purchase for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent workboot, 14 May 2014
Really well made boot,worth paying the extra for the quality,ordered through amazon prime promptly and on time,will buy another pair when I have worn these out

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., 13 April 2014
First up, never mind the sizes being a 'bit big' or whatever excuse is in the offing - the sizes are wrong. I have size 10.5 feet, I ordered a pair of 10s and they need thick socks to fit properly.

But, that said, I wear thick socks anyway and so there's no problem and the boots themselves are just brilliant.

I drive a 32 ton tipper lorry taking soil away from construction sites so I need a good, strong pair of safety spec boots that are also comfortable enough to drive in, and these are perfect.

They are very substantial, but slip on with a pull and come off again very easily. Big old things, to be sure, but they look a bit more domesticated then my winter rigger boots which will also make them the perfect dancing footwear at this summer's cider festivals.

Proper job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace boots, 15 Nov 2013
Just the job! Strong, comfortable and look ok. Would recommend them to anyone doing heavy work. Good buy well worth considering.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, 28 Aug 2014
They're nice boots reasonably comfortable and pretty tough however my pair is showing some considerable wear for two months old. The insole has been worn down and in places the leather is loosing it's shape

3.0 out of 5 stars nice looking boots bought a size 10 as usual way ..., 3 Aug 2014
nice looking boots bought a size 10 as usual way to big maybe a 9 would be good but ankle to wide for me also so have sent them back and will buy something else

5.0 out of 5 stars The best boots in the world, bar none., 17 July 2013
Henry (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
I absolutely adore these boots. My first experience of V12 boots was about 4 years ago when I bought a pair of their riggers. They were bloody marvelous and completely worth a bit of extra dough. I still have them and wear them alot in the winter, well I used to until I got these little puppies. I have owned a pair of these for about 18 months now, wear them almost every day, winter and summer; they are the best thing since sliced bread, REALLY!
One word of warning - they come up a little big compared with others. I am size 8 - 8.5, but I usually buy size 9 cos I have wide feet. V12 size 8 is made to measure on me. Skinny people with narrow feet might not get on with these puppies.
My riggers are size nine and they need two pairs of socks for sure and they are heavy, but totally waterproof and feet warm in all conditions. Would take them to the Alps at Christmas with no hesitation. Cannot praise this brand enough and will never buy anything else, ever again.