5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for a ladies wrist
Neat, cheap and easy to use. I love it for swimming and everyday use. The numbers are easy to read and functions easy to operate
Published 17 months ago by Barbara Davis

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Just disappointing I re- gifted it to somebody else . First of all it looked like a child's watch and it was a big pain to set up although the price was decent it wasn't worth it .
Published 10 months ago by Pen Name

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 12 July 2013
Like this watch. I have a thin wrist and it fits fine. Buttons big enough without being too big. Easy to set time. Easy to set stopwatch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for a ladies wrist, 26 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Dec 2013
ideal for new to running people. looks great and works easily. happy with my purchase and would recommend - doesn't have gps but doesnt claim to

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, 5 Nov 2013
I got this watch to time myself on laps (running) and I have found it easy to use and like the little light, very handy on these dark nights. Just take the time to set it all properly and work out what all the buttons do (doesnt take long) and you will be good to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch for running ladies, 19 Aug 2013
I have started running again after many years (and two babies) and wanted a simple, stylish watch I could take on my runs. Aside from date-time, it has one alarm, stopwatch, and a second timezone's time. The button on the lower right is for light. The face is just under 3cm across, and not big for this petite person's arm. Looks so good, I wear it to work or anywhere not requiring formal wear.

There are no frills like GPS, but that would be another category altogether and another price range. Overall, very satisfied with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Running watch, 22 April 2013
IC LYDDON "Big Kahuna" (Camberley, England) - See all my reviews
My wife was thrilled with the purchase and has used it nearly every day. Very easy to use and trendy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sports watch, 17 April 2013
Great little watch, very easy to use. Stop watch function very useful and comfortable to wear.
I have had 3 of these watches (in different colours). Not the most heavy duty watch, the first watch I bought I wore constantly and got it wet and sweaty every day. After about 1 year, the coloured panels fell of and then became non-water proof, but for that price I just bought another one. The third watch I bought has lasted really well as I wear this one much more occasionally for training at the gym and it's been great so far and is still going strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% recommended, 24 Mar 2014
This is a brilliant basic running watch. I bought it just to wear for my runs but I like it so much I've ended up not taking it off so it's now a permanent fixture on my wrist. It's very quick and easy to set up and the stopwatch, alarm and back light function are all really simple to use - even for a technophobe like me. It's waterproof, looks good and is comfortable too. It ticks every box, including value for money. 100% recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, 25 Nov 2013
Great sport watch. Looks great and easy to use. Would definitely recommend to anyone who does not want to spend a fortune but still wants a good quality, great looking and easy to use sport watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 20 Nov 2013
A great watch, not too big so can be used for everyday use. Easy to use the modes and looks smart.