5.0 out of 5 stars Bowler Hats
I orderred 3 bowler hats from Jazooli and they arrived to the Republic of Ireland 3 days later, in perfect condition and exactly as the appeared on the picture. The price and choice of colour was very appealling to me as the nearest I could find to the hats was £20.00 and these came in at under £5.00 each. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase.
Published 18 months ago by newme

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but squashed
The hat was a little on the small side but otherwise great quality for the price. However in came packaged in an ordinary plastic bag - which was then stuffed inside my post box!!! So it was a bit battered and misshapen!!! Perhaps you could parcel it up in something a bit more sturdy! I mean what use is a hat if it's unwearable?!
Published 4 months ago by MISS DAWN ADDLEY

5.0 out of 5 stars Bowler Hats, 17 Dec. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 7 Dec. 2013
It came squashed up, other reviews said it popped into shape, but mine has a small dent still. However, it fits well and I get compliments when i wear it. It is worth the low price, you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Jazooli 100% Wool Plain Womans Fashion Vouge Vintage Bowler Derby Hat Cap (Electronics)
I bought this for my teenage niece . It looks really cool when on, is really good quality and was a fraction of the price of the ones I had been looking at in high street shops. It also arrived with in two days of placing my order. The only downside being the lack of protective packaging ment it arrived a little battered and needed a bit of remoulding. But at such a good price and speedy service I would definately recommend this funky little bargain!

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 4 Dec. 2013
Hat,was ok,but slightly big on the top. Lovely colour.Needs to have a flatter top.Would buy more if it is reshaped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hat, 1 Nov. 2013
Hat is a little big for me and just a little disappointed that dark blue is more royal than a navy. But the hat is very good and would buy more very good value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 28 Jan. 2014
Excellent value for money, was a bit concerned when it arrived rolled up in a bag but it was easily put back into shape........my daughter looks fab in it :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars slightly large, 2 Dec. 2013
Great hat although slightly on the large side this is why 4 stars also it is not really beige it is more towards the ginger in colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 8 Oct. 2013
This hat was of a much better quality than I expected: The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it is a little bit big! Other than that, extremely fast delivery and very competitively priced, fantastic product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good hat, quite generously sized too., 31 Mar. 2015
I bought this for my Mum as she has wanted a red hat for ages. I was concerned regarding the size as she and I have large heads(!) and although the hat is generously sized, if her head had been a fraction bigger it would not have fit. If you routinely find that most hats are too small for you, take a risk, you might be surprised.

As for anything else upon which to remark, the hat seems to be of decent quality, the felt feels nice and sturdy and it is exactly as described.

Another Jazooli product that does exactly what it is meant to do!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but squashed, 26 Feb. 2015