5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide with fantastic usefull tips...
This author has produced a straightforward phenomenal guide that has been very beneficial. It's simple and very easy to read. This guide assists in everything you need to understand and manage iOS 7 and has helped to explore amazing features that many of us dont know... Thank you!!!!!!
Published 13 months ago by Suleman Ahmed

2.0 out of 5 stars Am I missing something?
Published 12 months ago by S. Beech

2.0 out of 5 stars Am I missing something?, 29 Sep 2013
S. Beech - See all my reviews
This review is from: iOS 7 Guide - Tips, Tricks and all the Secret Features Exposed for your iPhone and iPod Touch (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this based on previous recent reviews but after spending some time going through the content I have to say I'm a little disappointed and expected more. The book shows some of the basic changes in ios7 but doesn't go as far as explain many steps or provide more detailed set-up options. I learned very little to what I already knew from the recent media attention. I probably expected too much from this so will now await David Pogues next release of 'the missing manual' in November.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide with fantastic usefull tips..., 24 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book, 5 Jun 2014
Brilliant, it taught me many things and it was easy to understand. The instructions were very clear. I recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars very informative, 19 Nov 2013
at this moment it looks good easy reading i like the delivery system it has given me a lot to think about

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tips, 5 Nov 2013
Very interesting book. it is well set out and easy to read, would recommend this for anyone who has downloaded the iOS7 on their iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job to get up to speed, 6 Oct 2013
Edwin Roberts (Midsomer Norton) - See all my reviews
Bought this to understand the new features and it is simple to understand and just did the job that I wanted

2.0 out of 5 stars Too sketchy, 5 Oct 2013
Partisan (West Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This was clearly written before the public release of iOS7 and does little more than list all the new features - something done already on numerous websites by people having the same access to the Beta version. There is very little useful "how to" information.

5.0 out of 5 stars good clear and concise, 1 Oct 2013
reading through this huide proved invaluable for me to get to grips with the new ios7 i installed on my phone. would definitly recommend to anybody who wants to find out more about the features of the new iphones or new ios7

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful little guide, 21 Sep 2013
On the day that iSO 7 was launched, final version and not beta that is, the airwaves were alive with...... well not a lot really. Twitter rang off the hook with complaints while Facebook faced off with even more complaints. The following day it transpired that an awful lot of the complaints were due to length of time it took to download. Many consumers complained about 6 hour download times or longer. Mine was 45 minutes because I did it early hours of the morning rather than 6pm gmt when it was launched in the UK. Not many people had a good word to say about, so just to set the record straight a little, I think iOS 7 will prove to be a great successor. Okay, the iOS 7 guide. This little kindle book is quite nicely laid out and has some very good graphics to example the topic being discussed. It also covers quite a few topics although by no means all. If you want that then you'll need to be purchasing one of those iOS 7 bible type books that cover everything. The book is described as Tips, Tricks and all the Secrets exposed and this is we're the book falls short. It describes tips and tricks but doesn't always show you how to do it so you find yourself looking back and forth between your iPhone screen and the picture in the book and trying to figure out how they got it on their screen. Okay it is early days yet and I'm quite pleased I downloaded this book. After all it was cheap, it told me it can do things I wouldn't have guessed at without this guide, it pointed me in the right direction on some other functions and also convinced me that the upgrade was worth doing. I think with a little time it will even soothe those of you that suffered on launch day and help you to forget those 6 hour down loads. The book is well worth the tiny amount being charged for it and it is one I will keep on my kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Tips, 15 Sep 2013
I installed iOS7 and then bought this guide to help me get to grips with some new features. Top guide to get me started with ios7, learnt some cool tips :). p.s love the new camera filter options!