on 12 July 2014
Bought following many positive magazine and in line reviews, this is a wonderfully raw album, it hits the right balance with plenty of rough edges left on but still has all the production values one would expect. The singers voice I am told is an acquired taste but I got it first time (reminded me a bit of my first flurry in music - early nineties grunge), and some of the tunes are instantly memorable.
on 3 January 2014
A really fresh and spirited record - the best American guitar band I've heard in a long time - reminiscent of early Pavement in attitude and feel. Recommended.
on 28 January 2014
One of the most exciting new bands of the last couple of years. This album and album and ep set is a must for your music collection. Even better live.