on 12 January 2014
The lyrics of the track could make it quite cheesy, but Jason Derulo manages to pull it off and created quite a sexy, catchy track. I can happily listen to this on repeat and not get bored. I love singing along, but can't match Jason Derulo's high notes!
on 29 December 2013
This recording is one of the most nauseating pieces of music I have ever heard, and is the audio equivalent of head butting a threshing machine, as it chops away. The horrific whining lyrics, which consist of the same rubbish repeated over and over again in this song brings to mind a toddler persistently moaning because they aren't allowed any sweets. The fact that music like this is popular just shows how fallen society is, but then again if a complete cretin like George Osborne can have one of the most powerful jobs in the country, we get what we deserve.

On a par with Brokencyde. Please do not buy this horrific song.
on 18 January 2014
Because it's a wicked tune! It just gets right into your head in an amazing way la la la la!
on 12 May 2014
Purchased this song to add to my music collection on my kindle. I had never heard of this artist before but liked this sone when i heard it on the radio. My children think I am very 'with it' buying this modern song.
on 9 January 2014
Forget Talk Dirty this is worse, which was so annoying! This still has those damn trumpets in too its like a sequel.
Its like he's got nothing left to give other than more predictable, devoid, dribble! Plus how can you really write a song about looking at someone??? Shame he used to be quite alright....
A.V.O.I.D!!!!!!
on 12 February 2014
Great tune, nice beats and funky music. Nice to listen while on the gym or during running. Good price and quick download! Recommend!
on 23 February 2014
Wonderful song, a happy tune to brighten days with a different kind of love song, talking about how beautiful someone is.
on 6 April 2014
All my friends and me love this track, it's so cool. Also the lyrics and music, sound beautiful to the ear.
on 1 February 2014
LOVE IT, great in car and turned up loud in earphones. You'll want to put it on repeat a couple of times.
on 26 January 2014
Love this song and so do my daughters, who keep playing it over and over again - very loud!!! :0)