on 10 November 2013
I think this will fit virtually any mixer. It covers really well.A good strong item I am pleased with it
on 4 November 2013
Had just bought a large breadmaker and the silver cover was a perfect fit, very pleased with this product.
Quick delivery.
on 13 November 2013
This is a big cover and protects the equipment very well. It is good value for money and does the same job as a branded cover
on 21 November 2013
Fantastic value, much, much cheaper than the shops and I didn't have to search high and low for it!! I will certainly buy like this in the future, thank you Amazon!!
on 28 June 2015
I purchased this cover in white and I was happy with the quality of it especially for the price of £5.99. It easily fits my Kitchen Aid food mixer and although a little tall I just folded the top over and it looks fine. I have the Kitchen Aid Classic which is the same size as most of the Artisan models but some models are taller still and this cover may even fit these. It's possible to pay tens of £'s for a purpose made Kitchen Aid cover but this one does the job just as well.
on 24 February 2014
I was unable to give a five star rating as I had to do some remedial work on it before I was able to use it, it was too big and I had to use duct tape to reduce it by a good two inches it is also too long but I can live with that, perhaps it would be better to specify which mixer the covers are intended for as mixers can vary greatly in size.
on 10 February 2014
bought to cover mixer to big to go in cupboard fits great couldn't ask for anything better good price good product
on 8 February 2014
Bought to cover a Kenwood Kmix mixer & it's plenty big enough to do just that. Simple but does the job nicely.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 November 2014
Bought a Zyon food mixer, but couldn't find a dust cover associated with it. Bought one of these as they were cheap and I wouldn't lose much if it didn't fit, but it does fit and very well too. They probably fit all large food mixers if it is the same shape as a Vonshef mixer.
on 16 February 2016
I purchased this VonShef Nylan Food Stand Mixer Dust Cover as I have one of these already (used to cover my VonShef Food mixer). Due to the high quality and size of the product I decided to purchase another one to cover my food processor. The covers are ideal for covering larger items that are required to be kept tidy and dust free. I would definitely recommend the VonShef cover. They are larger than I first anticipated and this makes them ideal for a variety of uses. They are easy to keep clean and the availability and choice of colour make them perfect. I definitely recommend this product as I find they meet all my needs and requirements, the quality of the product is excellent, the range of colours is fab and most importantly they are well worth the affordable price.