Price:£15.00+ £1.49 shipping

on 25 January 2014
I got this case to protect my X3 from scratches. Because of it's price tag and because it's genuine Fiio case I was expecting the quality to be very good. I was wrong. There is no stitching, the whole case is held by glue and because of that I don't see it lasting longer than few months. Even though I got it cheaper from somewhere else (for £19) I still think it's overpriced. On the other hand, there is no other case for this player (I hate the rubber one, looks like condom) so I won't be returning it.
on 6 April 2014
The product is clumsy and does not match the MP3 player besides that is the quality far too low compared to the price
on 19 January 2014
One piece of kit made of leather. It's just the right measurement for the player fiio x3. built to protect the player from accidental damage. Good design.