5.0 out of 5 stars fiio x3 protective leather case.
One piece of kit made of leather. It's just the right measurement for the player fiio x3. built to protect the player from accidental damage. Good design.
Published 11 months ago by Pen Name

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality
Published 11 months ago by exissPL

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: FiiO X3 Leather Case (Electronics)
I got this case to protect my X3 from scratches. Because of it's price tag and because it's genuine Fiio case I was expecting the quality to be very good. I was wrong. There is no stitching, the whole case is held by glue and because of that I don't see it lasting longer than few months. Even though I got it cheaper from somewhere else (for £19) I still think it's overpriced. On the other hand, there is no other case for this player (I hate the rubber one, looks like condom) so I won't be returning it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sufficient, 6 April 2014
This review is from: FiiO X3 Leather Case (Electronics)
The product is clumsy and does not match the MP3 player besides that is the quality far too low compared to the price

5.0 out of 5 stars fiio x3 protective leather case., 19 Jan 2014